Crow shooting available - Clitheroe (Lancashire)

I'm only half an hour away and will be passing close every day from Monday. I can't make the next few days because I join the fire service on Monday and have a lot to prepare. I'll be happy in the future to call round before or after work or when I'm off duty though. Fully insured and quite experienced now.

I'll PM you my number.

Thank you everyone for your offers, we have got somebody dealing with the crows now, but if still interested for further opportunities pm your details and we will keep them and contact you in the future if necessary, thanks

I'm only half an hour away and will be passing close every day from Monday. I can't make the next few days because I join the fire service on Monday and have a lot to prepare. I'll be happy in the future to call round before or after work or when I'm off duty though. Fully insured and quite experienced now.

I'll PM you my number.

i thought i would vouch for this lad to..good lad and you cannot get better.. :blush:

al

• 3 weeks later...
I am looking for a trustworthy, responsible and experienced person to help out with a crow problem on our farm near Clitheroe in Lancashire following recently plowing and re-seeding a field - any offers?

I have FA and shotgun certs, I assume your using .22 with mods. BASC Insured member.

I have one and can help, plus Im 10 mins from Clitheroe.

Let me know.

Cheers.

Thank you to everyone for offers of help, we have the problem under control for now, I have kept all personal message details so may contact you in future, Nicola

can you add me i live in preston and have insurance, i can come any time

I am looking for a trustworthy, responsible and experienced person to help out with a crow problem on our farm near Clitheroe in Lancashire following recently plowing and re-seeding a field - any offers?

hi i am w illing to help,i have shot for over 25years ,mostly pigeons ,rabbits,crows,i also shoot and trap vermin for the national trust,thanks paul