Gypsy at Morrisons.

decoying mad

just re- reading what i've posted doesn't really get the point across i was trying to make let me explain further ..........................................

i know how ****** off " travellers" must make you what with stopping off everywhere and leaving a mess and acting above the law , what i'm trying to put across is that this side of the travelling community what you experience is very different to to how i was brought up and the values of my family , i can trace my family tree right back to the late 1800's all good travelling people who worked seasonally round the country and and all good country men and women .

I've gone a bit off topic but just was trying to get across that we are as sick of these travellers as you are and hate that we are all tarred with the same brush .

Having been a member on here a while now , i have found most people on here to be someone i could happily share a pint with and a good chat about hunting etc , be nice to think you all have a similar opinion of me and that i have shown not all us pikeies :hmm: are like mickey in the film snatch !

Having been a member on here a while now , i have found most people on here to be someone i could happily share a pint with and a good chat about hunting etc , be nice to think you all have a similar opinion of me and that i have shown not all us pikeies :hmm: are like mickey in the film snatch !

All he wanted was a caravan for his ma. :hmm:

if you start stihl sawing the drawbars off their mobile doss holes,they tend to start leaving in a hurry.there was a few,about 4 or 5 near me camp on the edge of an industrial estate,it was near bonfire night and one morning one of the caravans was burn't out.think someone might have gave them some free fireworks,lit first of course!!

wat a awwfull state are country is in these dirty vermin are scum of earth like rats not evan police want to bother with them other day i was behind a police chase they were drivein like total nutters to get away from cop smashed in to 3 cop cars made it back to there camp ran in nothing cops could do then to top it off i get done for speeding 6 mile over limit 20 years no tickets and them gyspy s get away with owt it stinks any way that s my rant over swiss

All very well... but do you like dags? :hmm::hmm:

FM :lol:

Very much so and trailers in perri-winkle blue :hmm:

Better get off to bed now ' ive gotta tarmac some ones drive first thing tomorrow :hmm: :hmm: :lol:

you'll not need much energy for that,you lot only put an inch down! then tell the poor **** not to run on it for a fortnight until its set!! :no:

Had a nosy this morning and thank god they have gone :hmm: :hmm:

when i say gone no caravans no pickups but there is 6 gas bottles and a pile of bricks mixed with tarmac and about 20/30 black sacks full of rubbish

all in a morrisons car park.

and they wonder why we hate them :hmm:

Had a nosy this morning and thank god they have gone :hmm: :hmm:

when i say gone no caravans no pickups but there is 6 gas bottles and a pile of bricks mixed with tarmac and about 20/30 black sacks full of rubbish

all in a morrisons car park.

and they wonder why we hate them :hmm:

battern things down there on the way

wat a awwfull state are country is in these dirty vermin are scum of earth like rats not evan police want to bother with them other day i was behind a police chase they were drivein like total nutters to get away from cop smashed in to 3 cop cars made it back to there camp ran in nothing cops could do then to top it off i get done for speeding 6 mile over limit 20 years no tickets and them gyspy s get away with owt it stinks any way that s my rant over swiss

A few years ago I went to a job where two men were stealing equipment from a groundsman's shed. I intercepted their car and the only way they could get round my van was to mount a barrier causing a front tyre to burst. Despite this they carried on and my 1.6 diesel van had all on to keep up to a 3 legged 2.2 litre Imprezza. I followed them for about 6 miles into the narrow lane leading to a gipsy camp. As I was blattin' down the lane a Transit suddenly came down the lane from the other side, let the Scooby through and then swung across my path :hmm: I had opened the dog cage by this time and my dog was stood over my shoulder. If I had crashed into the Transit or braked heavily he would have gone through the windscreen and so I swerved up a banking and back down taking a couple of elderberry trees out in the process. I'd lost ground by this time and the Imprezza had disappeared into the gipsy site, but I saw the top of one caravan move. On getting there I saw that the Subaru was embedded into a caravan and there was no one with it. It was close to the edge of the camp which overlooked a nature reserve. I got out and looked over the fence. There was a magpie sitting out in the field about 80 yds away so I knew they hadn't gone that way. I got the dog out and set him off tracking from the driver's seat of the Scooby. He took me 30 yds and started pawing the door of a caravan. There was a wet footprint on the mat. By this time the troops had arrived and we took the door off. The driver was inside, fully changed, but I recognised him from the view I had of his face in the door mirror. I had also shouted up for the first officers to stop the Tranny and they had arrested the driver of that too.

When we finally got his ID the driver of the Subaru was wanted on warrant in three counties. He had a load of stolen equipment in the car and the car was also stolen. Needless to say he got locked up. The driver of the Transit had a mobile phone, but no SIM card. While we were searching the van she began wretching and spewed up the SIM card. It was examined and showed a call had been received from Laddo's phone while I was following him. She was convicted of Obstruct Police.

I had a bit of luck that day. Mostly they get away with it because they are so bl00dy good at it! :hmm:

UKPoacher good bit of field craft with the magpie they can have there uses !good at giving away the presense of foxes and cats too.At least your dogged determination got a result i would have thought once he was back at camp he would have got away with it,well done!

Thanks. Before I went on the dog section I had studied fieldcraft and obviously utilised it in my huntin' / shootin' /fishin' hobbies. It is surprising how few bobbies know anything about the basics. I once tracked and found a couple of thieves in some allotments by looking for the spider's threads across paths. If there were theads across the path I knew that the thieves hadn't gone that way so I went the other way and by trial and error I found them. :hmm:

Thanks. Before I went on the dog section I had studied fieldcraft and obviously utilised it in my huntin' / shootin' /fishin' hobbies. It is surprising how few bobbies know anything about the basics. I once tracked and found a couple of thieves in some allotments by looking for the spider's threads across paths. If there were theads across the path I knew that the thieves hadn't gone that way so I went the other way and by trial and error I found them. :)

Again im impressed,as you say basic but effective ,do the force give training in fieldcraft type skills?Could be a chance for you to teach such skills if not ?