Poor World Cup

bullet boy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Spain are a bunch of overpaid and overrated muppets, as are Italy. As they've both had poor results in their first match of the tournament, against 'lesser' teams, they obviously have absolutely no chance of winning the World Cup and will be ridiculed and written off by the armchair experts...

same goes for england :good:

A poor advertisement for football. I think they need to pay those players more having to put up with that ball and listening to those vuvuzelas thingies. Poor player how can concentrate and it's not even warm for them.

Bring on the knock out stages at least we will get to laugh at the penalty shoot outs. Argentina to win by the way

A poor advertisement for football. I think they need to pay those players more having to put up with that ball and listening to those vuvuzelas thingies. Poor player how can concentrate and it's not even warm for them.

Bring on the knock out stages at least we will get to laugh at the penalty shoot outs. Argentina to win by the way

Im not being funny mate but they havnt got out of the group yet.It be tough against the Slovenians too.I wouldn't be surprised if they came home early either!

this is one of the funnier things to happen so far, wonder what he got out of the deal :good:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-22335379/

Best part of the World Cup so far. FIFA apoplectic wonderful! :good: Funniest thing made me fall off my chair was on another site." Those gorgeous Dutch girls in their lovely orange dresses they were so short you could nearly see their Vuvuzealas"---------Thump!! :(

Best part of the World Cup so far. FIFA apoplectic wonderful! :good: Funniest thing made me fall off my chair was on another site." Those gorgeous Dutch girls in their lovely orange dresses they were so short you could nearly see their Vuvuzealas"---------Thump!! :(

I agree. :good: