beretta's Charity Clay Lesson.

Ian E

Iam sure many will remember beretta's very kind raffle donation of a days tuition for the North V South charity shoot.

Yellow Bear originally won the prize but we came to an arrangement, So after finally getting some time off work, I meet up with beretta at Llandegla today.

beretta quickly picked up on a minor problem with my gun fit and explained how to fix it by simply moving my wrist a little, and also suggested some gun mounting exercises to also improve this, Good Start ! :good:

Then onto the range, around of skeet was the first order of the day so he could get a feel of how I shot..

we swiftly moved onto some driven targets that I had been having trouble with recently, typically I couldn't miss em today, but beretta reconfirmed how I should be shooting them rather then how I thought I should be.

Then onto the compaq were we worked on shooting targets with different styles, gun up - gun down, early late and so on to illustrate different techniques for different birds, which was very interesting and certainly game me something to think about.

Anyways after nearly 500 carts, I've now got it firmly planted in my head what I need to work on to improve some more.

One major difference I found from some basic lessons I had, when I just starting about 18 months ago beretta encouraged me to figure out how and why I was missing a target rather then simply telling me were to point my barrels, therefore I could work on understanding a miss rather then just being pre programmed to hit a certain target without actually understanding what I was doing.

The man as the patience of a saint and is totally unflappable, and a true gent, especially for giving up a day of his time for charity.

Thanks !!

Edited by Ian E

He calls me a ******** t**t when I miss :lol: :lol: :lol:

well you are sometimes, who else would book in a night at a local college :hmm::hmm: mind you the lasses were ok eh :yes::good::good: what happens on weekends away stays there :blink: :blink: say nothing big boy :lol::lol::lol:

cheers ian, keep practicing with the tippex and fluffy secret things i gave you :good::lol::good:

well you are sometimes, who else would book in a night at a local college :hmm::hmm: mind you the lasses were ok eh :yes::good::good: what happens on weekends away stays there :blink: :blink: say nothing big boy :lol::lol::lol:

cheers ian, keep practicing with the tippex and fluffy secret things i gave you :good::lol::good:

:lol: :lol: :lol: