clear something up

welsh warrior

when i get my fac in the post ( its been 4weeks !!!) im going to get a 22lr bsa (given to me )and a cz 452 17 hmr rifles. i have been given permision for three different cals.. 22 mag 22lr and 17 hmr. does that mean im only allowed one rifle in each cal becuase i want to buy a rugger 10 22 but thats in 22lr and i would already have a 22lr. also i know with a bolt action you must take the bolt out and lock it away but what do you do with a semi auto? thnaks all for your time

when i get my fac in the post ( its been 4weeks !!!) im going to get a 22lr bsa (given to me )and a cz 452 17 hmr rifles. i have been given permision for three different cals.. 22 mag 22lr and 17 hmr. does that mean im only allowed one rifle in each cal becuase i want to buy a rugger 10 22 but thats in 22lr and i would already have a 22lr. also i know with a bolt action you must take the bolt out and lock it away but what do you do with a semi auto? thnaks all for your time

Hi, Yep, one in each cal. Although you could apply for vaiation if you can justify 2 .22's (i have cz and ruger)

As for the bolt question doesnt matter with the semi, just goes in the cabinet.

Edd

I`m sure you can have two, if one is bolt action the other a semi, I just keep the magazines for my 10/22 locked up with the ammo in a different safe, as the gun needs a mag to function correctly I see this as just as good as removing the bolt on a bolt action rifle.

Edited by lineshooter

guys can you get a 10 22 magnum ?

They stopped making them four or five years ago. Don't know if they were ever imported into the UK - you'd have to look around. Other .22WMR autos were made by Erma, Brno, H&K, AMT. I think even Harrington & Richardson had a go. (I've probably missed some off!) Ruger don't usually stop making things unless they don't sell or ... don't work.

Andy