7dayshop Bino's back in stock!

Colster

Shooting Sports magazine have a subscription offer on at the moment. Join for £37.00 (12 issues) and you get a set of Visionary WDX 6x18 bino's (worth £44.99) free.

After a few issues have been delivered, you can cancel any further ones, get a refund on remaining issues, AND, keep the Bino's

I should know, I've done this before with other magazines.

• 4 weeks later...
A timely post!

I was after some Bino's so ordered these after seeing your post - waiting delivery, should be here today :yes:

I was well excited when these turned up the day before we were off to the Isle of Wight.

Always a bit of a stressful time getting away at the intended time, especially as we were meeting up with others at a service station at a set time. I was just putting the last few items in the boot, my hands were full so popped the Bino's on the trailer which was attached to the car, so I could put the rest of the stuff in boot when Mrs calls me from inside the house. I dashed back in, sorted whatever it was she was whaling about, locked the front door and got in the car.

It was about 4am in the morning when we left, still dark. About 3 miles up the road one of my kids asked why was the boot open? Stopped car, got out, swore a bit panicing about what may have fallen out, shut boot, drove on.

A few days on I couldnt remember seeing my shiny new Binos.............then it dawned on me. I had put them on the trailer. I was really mad a t this stage as I had got out to shut the boot but completely forgot about the Binos and didnt think to check at the time. :lol:

So, Bought Bino's, paid extra to get them in time for my trip. Placed on trailer never to be seen again...............didnt even get a chance to look through them once. ???

Typical

I have bought a pair of these, and taken them out pigeon shooting, and on a walk round a lake looking at bird life. They give an excellent picture. I usually use a little pair of compacts and these are leagues ahead.

I'll admit I have no experience of top quality German glass but I am very happy with these. Highly recommended. They are also pretty tough, come with captive lens covers which are easy to use, although getting the neck strap on was a bit fiddly.

The neck strap is a comfortable padded thing which I believe will keep the bins afloat if you drop them in the water. Although I have not tested this aspect of them !

Been very pleased with mine, take them out when I'm laying up with the HMR. Exceptional quality for the money, I'd done a bit of reading up on binos and decided I wanted 10x with at least a 40mm front end (my rangefinder is 25mm and really struggles once the light starts to go).

Saw these and for £20 and all the good reviews they've had thought they were worth a punt, so glad I did. They do everything I need and I'm not scared to take them out. A friend has a pair of Leica's that cost over a grand, I'd be too scared to use them at that sort of money and you'd be seriously gutted if they fell off your trailer!