Browning Cynery Black 32"

Vorbis

Sorry, just got in from work so will have to post pics tomorrow.

To answer your questions, I described the condition as fair because its not perfect and I would prefer someone to be pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed.

There are a few marks on the stock and the grip has worn slightly, although this is not really an issue as they are so cheap to replace anyway.

There is a slight discolouration mark on the action which is probably easily removed, but it never bothered me so I haven't tried. (I will try and show this in the pics tomorrow)

The forend was replaced under warranty by browning last year and has only been used a couple of times since so is as good as new.

The reason why it's cheap is because I want to sell it, I'm in the process of moving house and the ******* bank want a ridiculous amount of deposit so I need to raise funds quickly.

Finally the gun is in Brentwood Essex so if anyones nearby you are welcome to come and view it, although I would say I'm going to my local gun shop on Saturday and a fair offer from them will see me let them have it.

Paul