first polish psni officer

Ozzy Fudd

Its a grim job for anyone to want to do let alone a Polish guy, got a distant relative in the PSNI and all his Irish family kicked merry hell up about him joining and being a traitor to them. The locals need to get a grip and start living and let live,

Just hope he doesn't have to drive to work!! They are not the best drivers in the world after a Litre bottle of Vod, just have to pick up the local rag and are gauranteed atleast 3 in court for DIC,No Insurance/ No tax!!

Sounds like he will fit in perfectly with the locals, even the accent won't be a problem as noone can understand the irish anyway.

Sounds like he will fit in perfectly with the locals, even the accent won't be a problem as noone can understand the irish anyway.

Funny that, I couldn't understand the people the last time I was in England. They all spoke Urdu and Hindi.

Oh great,

It must be all of 3 days since the last "Falls Road" versus "Shankill Road" thread, can't you Irish just live and let live?

simply put MC no they can't, shame really as its quite nice over there when they're not fighting and leaving bombs about the place

this is nothing to do with a falls road vs shankill road thread, incase you hadnt noticed most of us hate the police no matter what colours we fly :good: :good: :lol: :lol:

once you had a empire now what the **** have you got , and i aint no paddy

Sorry Mick,

We still have Northern Ireland, and that grates on you lot more than anything else. So that will have to do.

I may have missed it in history lessons but what have the Northern Irish ever had? Apart from the means to blow innocent people up. :good::yes:

Sorry Mick,

We still have Northern Ireland, and that grates on you lot more than anything else. So that will have to do.

I may have missed it in history lessons but what have the Northern Irish ever had? Apart from the means to blow innocent people up. :yes::oops:

well, at a time the biggest (and best) shipyard in the world, one of the largest linen producers

Oh, and a ship that couldn't quite go all the way :good:

Sorry Mick,

I may have missed it in history lessons but what have the Northern Irish ever had? Apart from the means to blow innocent people up. :good::yes:

that doesnt grate on all of us. but i guarantee if the unionists ever decided they didnt want to be part of the UK anymore you lot would be out in the morning :yes: you know i think this thread is typical of the northern ireland situation - everyones getting on nicely til a couple of english twits stick their noses in, and before you know it it all goes down hill :oops:

ps MC incase you didnt realise, calling someone mick or paddy is actually racial discrimination, same as ****** or ***. wouldnt want us ulster lads to feel we're being racially discriminated against, now would you?? ;)

anyway back to the original topic before this gets closed, how many polish jokes can we think up incase i get stopped by this boyo?? :hmm::lol: :lol:

my best one so far "i think our opinions of drunk and disorderly are poles apart..." :lol:

Edited by Ozzy Fudd

Sorry Mick,

I may have missed it in history lessons but what have the Northern Irish ever had?

Thousands of brave men that answered England's call during two World Wars. You may need out help again in the Islamic Republic of Englistan :good:

Thousands of brave men that answered England's call during two World Wars.

Back to the Polish again are we?

Still I suppose NI is British while the hand outs are happening, just like Scotland. Maybe you should try standing on your own two feet for once. I wonder how long it would be before you were on your knees?