Thanks for the welcome

keepmissin

I am quite 'blown away' by everyone’s welcomes. Thank you!

Not too sure if this should under the welcome heading...... :)

Do any of you chaps, chapesses know if there are any groups in the Lancashire area for Ladies or any who don't mind having the lasses with them when out vermin shooting for the day. And if so can anyone advise on the costs. I am fully insured and so is my dog.

I have 2 blinds and a concealed (tent like)camo hide, and plenty of decoys. I don't mind if it is crows, rabbits, or Pigeons, I will even have a go at a fox (blooming things!)with the correct cartridge!

;)

cant be a woman :angry::good: goes fishing :yes::hmm::hmm::hmm:

What wrong with fishing????? My mum got me into to it when I was 5 years old! Just got back with a lovely big brown trout and a big flounder... don't quite know what that was doing so far up in the river but they will cook up nice enough. Got to get the best out of my last few days off! My other half hasn't got the patience to go fishing, he says there isn’t much point when you don't catch anything!!!!!!!! :good:

I hope it's not such a problem being a lady who likes the outdoor way of life, and the fact that you can't get fresher tastier food than that. And the buzz you get when you do get a good shot in! And yes..... I do gut and prep everything, which is for the pan!

:rolleyes:

What happened to my post???

By the way, i don't have a gun dog :angry:

but i do have a wife...

and if she ever finds out i'm talking to another woman i'll be in trouble :good::rolleyes:

welcome to pigeon watch by the way.

do you own a brewery by any chance?

How did you know... well not quite A brewery, but saving a packet at the supermarket... My specialty is homebrew, on the go at the moment is elderberry wine 22 L ( maturing) and about 60 L of home brew kits, red, white and rose' oh forgot to mention 40 pints of Larger. Just about to start on the bitter and sloe vodka ( still have some in the freezer! , sloes that is)

God I sound like a pi** head, but making enough for us whilst the weather is warm and fermentation is good,

I also make all our bread and preserves!!! oh and cheese!!!

How did you know... well not quite A brewery, but saving a packet at the supermarket... My specialty is homebrew, on the go at the moment is elderberry wine 22 L ( maturing) and about 60 L of home brew kits, red, white and rose' oh forgot to mention 40 pints of Larger. Just about to start on the bitter and sloe vodka ( still have some in the freezer! , sloes that is)

God I sound like a pi** head, but making enough for us whilst the weather is warm and fermentation is good,

I also make all our bread and preserves!!! oh and cheese!!!

HMMMM love elderflower stuff, anychance you could make some? you'll have your best customer right here and now :lol: