MK38

garjo

They come in both Trap and Sporting versions. The trap guns have a high comb, beavertail forend and fixed chokes- full and 3/4. The sporters usually have Teague Invector Plus multichokes, and slim forend and a lower comb on the stock. Some sporters do have fixed 1/4 and 3/4 chokes.

HTH

• 3 weeks later...

great guns with a great pedigree ... i know the trap version is condsidered one of the best trap guns on the market ... and prob the best due to cost ( as the others are 2-3 times the price ) ... the sporter version is exactly the same but with a sporter stock and forend fitted ( unless the trap gun has an high rib then its different again :D )

U wont go wrong if u buy one :P:good:

I have an MK38 Teague Sporter, I'm fairly new to sporting clays but it does everything I need when I point it in the right spot (not that often :good: ). Solid gun, mines has 30" barrels and feels just right, I shouldered a 32" at the local gunshop and it felt totally different......seemed too heavy for my liking, although quite a few shoot them with the longer barrels.

The standard recoild pad is a bit of an odd shape for me, but may well fit you fine (and it's easy enough to change if you want).

Only thing I would change if I could would be the engraving, I would prefer a plainer action.....though I do like the nicer timber on the higher grade guns.