Women and shooting

starlight32

I was thinking the other day that I need to get more women into wildfowling and might try and get something moving in my club. We have no female members whatsoever.

Lets face it, when oiling yer weapon with a dyke you can always do with some more company could'nt you?

err funny ole club you running there fella

My girlfriend (long story in itself) has a air rifle and pistol, she enjoys shooting at the range.

At my mum's one day (mum is a crack shot, farmers daughter), mum emcourages her to drop a squirrel.

OMG she has been blooded and wants to hunt rabbit, pigeon etc.

Although a city girl she is a real forager and a great cook!!

Noooooooooo. She can be as better a shot as she wants. What you're really worried about is her wanting her own (top of the range) stuff thus eating in to your shotgun buying fund.

Once you've given in there's the other things to worry about.

I'm orft shooting with the lads dear.

Wait for me I'm coming as well

I'm orft out shooting with the lads.

But I don't want to go shooting today, I thought we'd .............

the voice of experience :yes::)

my missus shoots clays, just started this year :lol: doesn't mind beating either :good:

Not long after we first met my wife and I joined an Indoor Range Air Rifle Shooting Club (Only 15 meter) At Tarrington near Hereford and we used to practice in a big grain store at Upper Lyde where we worked part time shooting at a paper target at a measured 15 meters. One day she shot a maximun 50 out of 50 and she has never let me forget it since. Unfortunately for some reason unknown to me she will not touch a gun of any type (Not even my CO2 ratting rifle) now which is a shame as she has a steady hand and a really good eye! (The rest of her isn't bad either. lol)