THEY are everywhere.

Jim Sarakun

Just got in from a night shift, went to Felixstowe. If you think the day's are nice, then you should stay up and go for a walk at night, full moon, warm, bit of mist, lovely. Lots of you probably do.

Tonight was quite an eventful night.

The first incident was at the M11- A14 junction. Long queue, and they were there, watching, assessing, like they do.

The next one was at the Histon junction. There was more of them there, just standing about, keeping an eye.

Where the truck had hit the bridge at Stow Market, they were there, lots of them, creepy.

On my way back, there was loads of them on the A14. Up to where the truck had gone down the embankment, after the Orwell bridge, you know that big bridge?, well, there was hundreds of them, just watching, saying nothing.

It was a bit misty now, and I could see them in the mist, my headlights picking them out, watching me.

I could see them standing in the trees, along the side of the road, what are they waiting for? They weren't there when I drove to Felixstowe in the day light. They all seem to come out at night, hundreds of them.

I lock my doors on the cab at night..

At Bury, I saw 2 of those big yellow road worker trucks, with the flashing lights, but I saw no people. Where were all the people?,had they taken them?

THEY were there though. Silent, watching.

When I drove home after dropping the truck off, there was small groups of them on the side of the road.

I swerved and braked hard when I saw in the mist at the last minute, four of them, just standing in the middle of the road.

They looked at me, hard, like it was MY fault.

I've seen them like this in the rain, just standing there, silent, anticipating.

In snow storms too, the adverse weather doesn't stop them coming out, what do they want?

There was five at the top of my street when I pulled in. I think they are on to me. They said nothing, just watched me as I parked.

I tried to ignore them, but couldn't help looking. They said nothing.

I'm locking my doors tonight, I may not be able to sleep now till sun up, when they all seem to disappear.

Where do they all go in the day?

PW members, I have a confession to make. last month I ran into two of them, in my truck. It was an accident.

I heard them going under the truck. In my rear view mirror, I could see I had killed one. I stopped for a minute, the other one wasn't moving.

I don't know why, but I left the scene. I know I should have reported it, but didn't.

I think now, that they are hunting me, I find it hard to sleep now, the guilt, what should I do?

Pray for me...

THEY..... are the omnipresent.......... TRAFFIC CONES...

Edited by Jim Sarakun

To date I have managed to twice "ping" a single cone, tiddly winks fashion, off into the ether with my passenger side front tyre. Don't know how the hell I did it but it the first time it was greeted by cheers and applause from the on coming line of traffic awaiting the dreaded convoy vehicle. The road repair guy (the one who always seems to stand near the lights doing ****** all) had a look of total amazement on his face as he watched it sail through the air and land in a small ditch. Second one was less dramatic as it only scooted off sideways several yards.

I find the tin foil cap helps.

Having only just watched in the last week or two, the movie "Signs", I think you could be right. Would grease proof paper work, as I am out of kitchen foil? Would they be able to read my mind through Grease Proof Paper?

If any one wants a conspiracy theory, then I think that Traffic Cones are it. Have you noticed that when ever you see the Police on the roads, Public events, RTA's and the like, the Cones are always with them. They appear to be working together. I feel there is something going on here.

Council workmen, they are always with Council workmen. Watching us, and these men get everywhere. That G8 meeting of all the world leaders, the Cones were there too.

Something is going on.

I'm now getting ready for work, and I am just making my Grease Proof Paper hat. They wont get me...

Doc Holiday that reminds me of something a couple of years ago I was on the A414 near Ongar in Essex we was stationary in traffic as the other side of the road was coned off for roadworks , a guy in a Jag was coming towards us in the road lane that was being worked on , he was driving crazy , he must have pinged a cone right into his windscreen as there was a six sided shattered section of glass in the middle of the screen , he soon came to a halt as there was a very large pile of rubble in his way . I was expecting to see the blue lights following him .

Dave

Edited by Dave 101

Just got in from a night shift, went to Felixstowe. If you think the day's are nice, then you should stay up and go for a walk at night, full moon, warm, bit of mist, lovely. Lots of you probably do.

Tonight was quite an eventful night.

The first incident was at the M11- A14 junction. Long queue, and they were there, watching, assessing, like they do.

The next one was at the Histon junction. There was more of them there, just standing about, keeping an eye.

Where the truck had hit the bridge at Stow Market, they were there, lots of them, creepy.

On my way back, there was loads of them on the A14. Up to where the truck had gone down the embankment, after the Orwell bridge, you know that big bridge?, well, there was hundreds of them, just watching, saying nothing.

It was a bit misty now, and I could see them in the mist, my headlights picking them out, watching me.

I could see them standing in the trees, along the side of the road, what are they waiting for? They weren't there when I drove to Felixstowe in the day light. They all seem to come out at night, hundreds of them.

I lock my doors on the cab at night..

At Bury, I saw 2 of those big yellow road worker trucks, with the flashing lights, but I saw no people. Where were all the people?,had they taken them?

THEY were there though. Silent, watching.

When I drove home after dropping the truck off, there was small groups of them on the side of the road.

I swerved and braked hard when I saw in the mist at the last minute, four of them, just standing in the middle of the road.

They looked at me, hard, like it was MY fault.

I've seen them like this in the rain, just standing there, silent, anticipating.

In snow storms too, the adverse weather doesn't stop them coming out, what do they want?

There was five at the top of my street when I pulled in. I think they are on to me. They said nothing, just watched me as I parked.

I tried to ignore them, but couldn't help looking. They said nothing.

I'm locking my doors tonight, I may not be able to sleep now till sun up, when they all seem to disappear.

Where do they all go in the day?

PW members, I have a confession to make. last month I ran into two of them, in my truck. It was an accident.

I heard them going under the truck. In my rear view mirror, I could see I had killed one. I stopped for a minute, the other one wasn't moving.

I don't know why, but I left the scene. I know I should have reported it, but didn't.

I think now, that they are hunting me, I find it hard to sleep now, the guilt, what should I do?

Pray for me...

THEY..... are the omnipresent.......... TRAFFIC CONES...

:no: Very impressive writing, ever thought of having a go at writing short stories? :yahoo:

Doc Holiday that reminds me of something a couple of years ago I was on the A414 near Ongar in Essex we was stationary in traffic as the other side of the road was coned off for roadworks , a guy in a Jag was coming towards us in the road lane that was being worked on , he was driving crazy , he must have pinged a cone right into his windscreen as there was a six sided shattered section of glass in the middle of the screen , he soon came to a halt as there was a very large pile of rubble in his way . I was expecting to see the blue lights following him .

Dave

I TELL YOU, it was the Cones. They had the jag driver in a mind warp, bet he didn't have his foil hat on, then deliberately lunged at his screen.

I'm sure they are having a Jihad on us unsuspecting humans,

BUT.....

I know..

:good: Very impressive writing, ever thought of having a go at writing short stories? :blush:

Often Boris, though my mind is like an un tuned radio station, flicking from channel to channel, so they would have to be short.

My English teachers words, not mine.

Would grease proof paper work, as I am out of kitchen foil? Would they be able to read my mind through Grease Proof Paper?

I understand that a double layer of cling film works..........

I TELL YOU, it was the Cones. They had the jag driver in a mind warp, bet he didn't have his foil hat on, then deliberately lunged at his screen.

They are all prepared to commit suicide in the name of the cause, beware.

I'm sure they are having a Jihad on us unsuspecting humans

They outnumber us already, it's only a question of time. Unless a suitable counter measure is found. Scientists of Britain, take on the challenge!

To date I have managed to twice "ping" a single cone, tiddly winks fashion, off into the ether with my passenger side front tyre. Don't know how the hell I did it but it the first time it was greeted by cheers and applause from the on coming line of traffic awaiting the dreaded convoy vehicle. The road repair guy (the one who always seems to stand near the lights doing ****** all) had a look of total amazement on his face as he watched it sail through the air and land in a small ditch. Second one was less dramatic as it only scooted off sideways several yards.

so your one of the nutters who takes no notice of signs that say take care in roadworks.theres lads that are working in these closures who have a dangerous job to do installing the cones so that contractors can come in and repair the roads so the public can get from a-b safely.so what if the cone hit the windscreen of an oncoming car with a child in it ?

Years ago, when on my motorbike, I decided to teach Them a lesson and booted one as I rode past.

Well let me tell you the little darlings are a damn sight tougher than they look...I felt like I'd kicked a brick wall, the force of the impact nearly pulled me off my bike, and the cone barely moved....bad idea :good::stupid: