The warrener

oneshotkiller

Just finished watching a dvd on this bloke called ways of the poacher , a mate lent me it raving about his "skills"

Whats the story with this guy ?

He's a cracking chap. I met him a few mounths ago at a national gamekeepers evening. He is well known for his calling skills. Im going down to devon in december to do a bit of shooting with him ive got a couple of days stalking a night lamping and two days driven with him i carnt wait.

Just finished watching a dvd on this bloke called ways of the poacher , a mate lent me it raving about his "skills"

Whats the story with this guy ?

you've never heard of the Warrener before :blush:

a very experienced fox caller, got most/all of his videos great to watch and learn how different people do different things

you've never heard of the Warrener before :blush:

a very experienced fox caller, got most/all of his videos great to watch and learn how different people do different things

Well i've heard of him but fox shootings not my thing so never really took much notice :blush:

Quite enjoyed the dvd , will probably order another just wanted to know a bit of background on the man .

His early stuff was good now it seems its all about money loads of stories about a dog on other sites as well .Its over priced for me but each to there own

I agree. One of his latest DVD's which I bought, then sold, showed him and his mates around a barbecue etc.

He seems to find anything to add to his DVD's to make them last longer.

I love watching the dvds and see him back heeling the dog to get the rabbit off it .And the dog steaming into the long net and then grabbing netted rabbits and him shouting dead ,dead LEAVE IT .And whats the score trying to shoot netted rabbits with a catapult ??

Guess im just easy amused ??