Snow

proTOM1

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i measured this morning in the back garden and we'd had 14" then had another couple while i was at work, we spent from 6am till 7.15am digging out a car from the carpark then got sent home at 10am with full pay, i only live down the road so not too bad, i couldn't go shooting though as the snow is an inch or so past the top of my wellies.

aye thers a nice covering of snow up here at me sisters (7mile below newcastle)

not serious though (as plenty are making out)

been over to dumfries from here on saturday, yesterday and today (to watch plenty of idiots blasting at the pinks 2 gunshots high ******* nobheads!! :angry: )

plenty of people driving like idiots and plenty of cars abondoned but the ord rover 75 made it across country fine

will be heading back down to york tomorrow for work

snow doesnt bother me..infact i like it..it makes alot of the scrotes stay at home

Once again here in sunny Shropshire we seem to have missed it again - had a slight dusting last night - just enough to cover yesterdays footprints and they were only 1/2" deep so keep it up lads you are welcome to it all.

After last year my aim was to see if I could get some steel wheel rims to fit SWMBO car but did'nt manage to get round to it as was going to get full set of winter tyres on them. - Lucky we haven't needed them -- Yet!

Dave