hw97k and air arms s200 sale or swap

davezak

hw97 mint condision i got it new about 2 week ago now its 177 also got air arms s200 its a .22 mint condision im wanting to sell them or swap both for a good pcp air rifle pref a 177 both my guns av sights and r well looked after im in wigan face to face deals only all offers considerd i will alway reply to eny emails i get *********** cheers dave

post-21315-0-06995100-1291314759.jpg

Edited by Cranfield
Do not post telephone numbers on the Forum

hw97 mint condision i got it new about 2 week ago now its 177 also got air arms s200 its a .22 mint condision im wanting to sell them or swap both for a good pcp air rifle pref a 177 both my guns av sights and r well looked after im in wigan face to face deals only all offers considerd

the s200 will let go for offers round 300 and same for the hw97 gust make offers cheers dave

post-21315-0-70104200-1291314818.jpg

Edited by davezak

Davezak, please read the forum rules before making any more posts in the sales sections.

1. Dont post phone numbers on the open forum

2. Dont post email addresses on the open forum

3. All items must be accompanied by an unambiguous price when the item is first advertised

4. Items may not be relisted until 21 days have elapsed after the first listing.

Please make sure that you read and understand our rules. They are not complicated and are in place for good reasons.