Nissan patrol

Dustem Dave

absolute BS, my missus doesn't get 48MPG out of her 1.6 TDI A3.

28 at a push, more like 22 I would have thought especially if its an auto!

I a have 1.9CDTi astra and average 42, if i drove with no weight in it like a granny i could probably manage 50+

http://www.motorbar.co.uk/patrol.htm 3.0Di Auto

Officially, the Patrol will return 31.4mpg extra-urban, dropping to 20.3 around town. The combined figure of 26.2mpg is not going to frighten anyone who's used to driving a 4x4. We saw 25mpg overall, and that was in appalling driving conditions. The 20.9-gallon (95 litres) fuel tank should be good for 500+ miles touring.

HI thinking of getting a 4x4 myself talking to a chap the other day don,t know if he's a bull s- - ter or not but he recons he gets 48 to the gallon out of his nissan patrol it's a newish 3 ltr i think seems to good to be true,anyone got one ?

He sounds like an honest chap, buy it!

I a have 1.9CDTi astra and average 42, if i drove with no weight in it like a granny i could probably manage 50+

http://www.motorbar.co.uk/patrol.htm 3.0Di Auto

Is your right foot made of lead? I have a 2.0 TDI Skoda Octavia putting out 185 BHP and get a tank to tank real world 56 MPG with a mix of town and A road driving! The computer says 61 but it talks **** all the time!

Is your right foot made of lead? I have a 2.0 TDI Skoda Octavia putting out 185 BHP and get a tank to tank real world 56 MPG with a mix of town and A road driving! The computer says 61 but it talks **** all the time!

Probably.... the 42.3 is over 22k average mix of of traffic, motorway, etc Michelin tyres all round at proper PSI as well (mix of supermarket and branded fuel) real world MPG isnt what the brochure says.....

Probably.... the 42.3 is over 22k average mix of of traffic, motorway, etc Michelin tyres all round at proper PSI as well (mix of supermarket and branded fuel) real world MPG isnt what the brochure says.....

I know. Real world MPG is what I worked out on several tanks calculated with the mileage done on the tank. The book says high 50's for combined driving!