20ga Bornaghi carts

Try Derek Burnett in the South of Ireland, I know he is the main imported of Bornaghi cartridges in Ireland, Derek is an International top shot, he can be read about in some of the main shooting magazines last month. :good:

Derek Burnett

Full name: Derek Burnett

Height: 5'10" (178 cm)

Weight: 192 lbs (87 kg)

Born: October 27, 1970 in Kenagh, Longford, Ireland

Affiliations: Athlone Clay Pidgeon Club

Sport: Shooting

f3

Edited by f3x3

I had some Bornaghi 24gm 6's which I shot pheasants and partridge with and thought they were a pretty good cartridge. I passed them onto to my pal when he bought my 20b Silver Pigeon. I don't think Bornaghi have an importer in the UK now, if there is they're keeping it a secret.

Edited by philr

I had some Bornaghi 24gm 6's which I shot pheasants and partridge with and thought they were a pretty good cartridge. I passed them onto to my pal when he bought my 20b Silver Pigeon. I don't think Bornaghi have an importer in the UK now, if there is they're keeping it a secret.

I knew the original importer, personally. He was a World Champion Clay shooter!

I picked up some Bornaghi steel cartridges for 'fowling from Essex Shooting Supplies, near Colchester a couple of weeks ago. They're quite punchy compared to my usual Gamebore loads but they do the trick. Would definately use them again.

Not sure if he does other cartridges in the range, though I would assume so. If anyone's local and wants to give them a try call ESS on 01206-331238.

• 2 weeks later...