Beretta 686E Sporting 30" MC

bindi

The forthcoming purchase of a Beretta EELL forces the reluctant sale of my Beretta 686 E Sporting, 30" Multichoke 12g with very nice wood, with Beretta hard case, full set of chokes, handbook, cards, oil etc. I'd like to keep it but already have another 2 guns in the cabinet and need the space.

It has fired fewer than 1000 cartrdiges and also has a very nice custom made ebony butt plate.

It is R/H so apols to the left hookers!

The gun is described as mint, as almost indistiguishable from brand new.

Photos will be attached here very soon.

Bargain at just £800 SOLD

I will consider a p/x + cash for a nice EELL in 20g or I might also consider a swap for a mint 20g Silver Pigeon 3/5 with excllent wood

SGC only and collection preferred but I can possibly deliver, depending where my business is taking me that week.

Edited by bindi

Hey Bindi , did you reoil the stock as it is much better than the wood that I have on my 686e and the ones that I have also seen in the shops ? . For anyone thinking of getting this , it is a cracking gun and points and balances superbly , brilliant trigger pull and at £800 is £300-350 less than one from a gunshop . I use mine for clays and the field and because of the way it balances feels much lighter than it is , at the same time I bought mine I also had a look at the beretta silver pigeon which did not feel as good and felt more muzzle heavy to me. Also Bindi is a top guy to deal with as I bought some recoil pads off him , with him letting me know when he sent them which was also the same day as I paid him for them . ;)

Cheers Barrie,

very kind of you

the stock is original, and the best by far that I have seen on a 686e and better than most that I have seen on 682 e golds. I looked at over 60 686e's to find one as good as this, but now the search is on for an EELL.

I do have an oiled stock available too for the new 682e Limited Edition, which will fit, but I am still working on getting this perfect before selling it.

The guns as it is, is original apart from the ebony butt plate.

cheers

Bindi ;)

Guest Mr Pieman

I had one for a month and hated it :oops: It shot too high for me and we never clicked!!

That's not a bad thing though, my bro uses it now and gets on very weel with it - a 'horses for courses thing' :lol:

To all the left handers out there (of which I'm one), don't write this gun off. If you like the gun I'd suggest you meet up with bindi and give it a go. The EELL that Lady P brought me for Christmas is right handed and I've never shot so well as I do now. Although my mount is from the left shoulder it seems my eyes like the slight right-hand cast.

Berettas are wonderful guns, well made and last for years. Give it a go, you know you want to...... :lol:

PP

PS No commission was discussed prior to this post :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its all your fault Pieman.....if Mrs Pieman hadn't bought you that EELL I wouldn't have seen yours and wouldn't have wanted one!!!!

As a result the Beretta 686e is going for a song, so i can remortgage the house to get the EELL

cheers

Bindi

Ok guys, someone awaiting thier ticket has first refusal on this, but

it after the weekend its up for grabs.

If you're interested, drop me a PM

Ok their circumstances have changed, now back on the market

Thanks

Bindi

Edited by bindi

Rob121, you have PM back,

Now listed on Guntrader at £845

but any members of the forum can still get it for £800 providing you have a SGC to put it on!!!!!

regards

Bindi

Edited by bindi

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...