pedretti .410 hushpower

this is a cracking little .410 almost as silent as a air rifle used almost every night for the last few weeks of owning it .i am only selling as i have a chance of a hushpower .410 pump shotgun and i don't need two .410s great for bolting rabbits plus pigeons also great for ratting with 2" carts all so fits 3" subs

bought off here not so long back off deano camo tape can be removed let on for these cold nights

3" chamber

£150 f2f shotgun holders only or could RFD cost of around £25 my end

post-25875-0-50154700-1294604309.jpg

post-25875-0-02060200-1294604669.jpg

Edited by bettinsolidlx

• 3 weeks later...

NOT DEANO...... me :good: its a good gun that :yes:

spot on gun will be sorry to see it go but needs must to fund pump .410 hush daveo new it was something like that and yes he did turn up with that 410

Good gun my, A### my god its seen better days :angry::angry:

STOCK BEEN VARNISHED,

BUT PAD HAS A BIT THATS BEEN BITTEN OFF,

BLUING IS WORN OUT,

FIRING PIN HAS HIT THE ACTION,

MOST OF THE PAINT HAS CHIPPED OFF TRIGGER GUARD

AND THE WORST BIT IS THE STOCK IS SPLIT IN TWO PLACES.

How you could describe it as 'spot on',not happy at all,worst condition gun i have bought and probaly the last gun i buy without seeing it face to face,how or why someone would sell a gun on here just to rip others off is not on,i would always be accurate with a guns desription of its condition.

Seems i have an expensive project on my hands,rather than a 'spot on gun' :angry:

Will take some before and after pics so you can all see what i mean and then take care when buying at distance.

STOCK BEEN VARNISHED,

BLUING IS WORN OUT,

How you could describe it as 'spot on',not happy at all,worst condition gun i have bought and probaly the last gun i buy without seeing it face to face,how or why someone would sell a gun on here just to rip others off is not on,i would always be accurate with a guns desription of its condition.

Seems i have an expensive project on my hands,rather than a 'spot on gun' :angry:

Will take some before and after pics so you can all see what i mean and then take care when buying at distance.

That is not good :no: people are normaly good on here, i have had a few guns with no problems. It is a real shame.

Good luck with your new project.

If you think about selling it i am looking for a new project myself :yp:

Vampire, im sorry to hear your not happy with the gun.

Its a perfectly serviceable moderated shotgun and to be honest a pest control tool pure and simple.

If you wanted a new one you should have bought one but then you wont find a new one for £150.

ATB Daveo

Dave,i new gun i was not expecting,neither was i expecting a half eaten cricket bat and no cartridges as was promised,and surely everybody body selling a gun would highlight the fact it has a cracked stock,so you can see why i would be a bit miffed :angry: even the fact that he left corner off one of the pics to hide the fact the but has been eaten,nice chap :no: ,honest :no: NO NO NO,BEWARE YES YES YES,ONLY BUY FACE TO FACE FROM THIS PERSON.(this gun was not bought from Daveo)all comments are addressed to the op.

STOCK BEEN VARNISHED,

BLUING IS WORN OUT,

I was interested in this gun too,seen it advertised on BBS,no return PM,not even to say it was sold :no: seems i had a very lucky escape :yes: Hope you get it sorted Vampire :good::good: BB,

I was interested in this gun too,seen it advertised on BBS,no return PM,not even to say it was sold :no: seems i had a very lucky escape :yes: Hope you get it sorted Vampire :good::good: BB,

He sounded a nice chap and when i spoke to him seemed genuine and couldnt stop praising how good the gun was,he didnt even send me the cartridges he promised :no: ,now he has disapeared :yp:,i will and have already started to strip it down today,its just not been looked after and i cant have tat in my cabinet :lol: will soon be as good as new,i just wont add up what it costs to get it back into shape.

You should have a google as there are nearly new good condtion guns for the same as i shelled out for this one,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...