Benelli M2 LH 28"

louis682

That is a lovely gun, do you mind saying what you paid for it?

Not at all, £1100 new from John Forsey Guns, Welling, Kent, With a custom Benelli slip (as benelli apparently dont make them) and a generous gift of 2 boxes of cartridges. Gun on its own price was £1084 sale price.

Apparently they're going up in 2 weeks due to VAT increase and was told they would be going up by another £200 in 2 weeks time so thought i'd jump in there. Also was told they're having trouble getting the left hand version in at the moment and cant get another delivery for a few months (this was after i bought it). First experiance of this gun shop and John Forsey took a great deal of time talking to me from gun operation to where they're made and the Benelli comps.

Thanks

Louis

not my cup of tea, prefer o/u and sxs instead of semi's

walnut all the way imo :good:

Well i was like that for the last 10 years really anti auto's because quite often when i see them whilst waiting to shoot at clubs i always see them jam or mess up in some way. But every review on Benelli's have been exceptional so i thought i'd take the plunge. Just dont want to be the one thats faffing about within a stand or hide with a jam. so fingers crossed it doesnt let me down.

Well i was like that for the last 10 years really anti auto's because quite often when i see them whilst waiting to shoot at clubs i always see them jam or mess up in some way. But every review on Benelli's have been exceptional so i thought i'd take the plunge. Just dont want to be the one thats faffing about within a stand or hide with a jam. so fingers crossed it doesnt let me down.

Just make sure you give it a good clean and remove all the packing grease (inc the spring in the stock) Run it in with a few big loads and it will run fine :good: