Essex Team Shoot 2011

Bagsy

Terry,

I'm not shooting this one, it's for Essex boys only, but on recent form Mung will probably cry off at the 11th hour, so keep in touch with the Guys from Billericay or Basildon..!! :lol:

Cat.

I ain't from Essex and I'll be there

Edited by Bigweed

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry,

I'm not shooting this one, it's for Essex boys only, but on recent form Mung will probably cry off at the 11th hour, so keep in touch with the Guys from Billericay or Basildon..!! :lol:

Cat.

I'm not from Essex either :no: , just God's own county of Buckinghamshire ;) and a tarpie to boot :o

Edited by PhilR

Not only that, you shoot a "Lady's Gun"....Quelle Horreur..!!

Cat.

You must keep up with the times, Cat. I found a victim for that last year, I've had a clear out so there's only a tarp and skeet gun in the cabinet now :good:

Not yet - lots of 75s but just seem to keep missing the ton

C'mon Matey, I've got faith in you having seen you shoot, the potential is there, you ain't gonna miss much under 40 yards if you're an accomplished Skeet shooter, you'll storm the Sporting circuit once you've got that 100 straight barrier out of the way. :good:

Cat.

You must keep up with the times, Cat. I found a victim for that last year, I've had a clear out so there's only a tarp and skeet gun in the cabinet now :good:

Good to see all of that nagging of mine's paid off, I've only got to convince GaryB now to do the same... :blink:

See you soon. :yes:

Cat.

Edited by Catamong

C'mon Matey, I've got faith in you having seen you shoot, the potential is there, you ain't gonna miss much under 40 yards if you're an accomplished Skeet shooter, you'll storm the Sporting circuit once you've got that 100 straight barrier out of the way. :good:

Cat.

Well hope it comes soon - 96 and 97 last weekend and 97 today - would be nice if it comes this weekend - last Kent selection shoot !!!

I'm looking forward to this, gutted about missing the Masters and teaching Cat a lesson, mind you there's Sporting Targets to come for that....

Obviously I might let Cat beat me by a small handful of clays, else he will cry and wonder why he spent all that time and put all those miles on his car shooting registered comps across the land and to fair oh so badly against a part time haybaler who won't leave Essex to shoot clays :lol:

I'm looking forward to this, gutted about missing the Masters and teaching Cat a lesson, mind you there's Sporting Targets to come for that....

Obviously I might let Cat beat me by a small handful of clays, else he will cry and wonder why he spent all that time and put all those miles on his car shooting registered comps across the land and to fair oh so badly against a part time haybaler who won't leave Essex to shoot clays :lol:

Hmmm....looks like the elderly Nurse has given you a sick note to let you get back on the keyboard................bring it on..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cat.

Mung you're starting to sound like MC :lol:

Cat.

:hmm: I must question the veracity of this claim. I've done a couple of tons and my sporting is still **** <_<

Dogs danglies Team A

Bagsy

Mungler

Evil Elvis

Broken Man

Bigweed

Pussies galore Team B

Markio

MC

Bob300w

Philr

Poontang

DD out, BM in.

:good:

Times are in chaps - Team A are kicking off at, wait for it........8.30 :wacko: We need to book in by 8am so have an early night, leave the ol' chaps alone and get that sat nav sorted Mung :lol:

Markio had great delight in telling me Team B will be starting at 9.00 so they'll be following up the rear as always ;)

Sorted innit :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

ME if you're taking Poontang's place then you're a Pussy Galore and not a Dog's Dangler, unless there's been some behind the scenes team swapping shenanigans :hmm: . I wouldn't trust that Markio now he's a Suffuk boy :look:

ME if you're taking Poontang's place then you're a Pussy Galore and not a Dog's Dangler, unless there's been some behind the scenes team swapping shenanigans :hmm: . I wouldn't trust that Markio now he's a Suffuk boy :look:

Oh, yes, just seen that - but that means I wont be able to hear EE (my shooting biatch) talk about fishing and have him asking me my score all day.. :rolleyes::lol:

Why would I be interested in your score?

By the way....you were 10 clays behind me at copfurns the other day before you "ran for the tea van" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My point exactly.

Anyway my scores shouldnt worry you because as of 29th May 2010 you became my life long clay biatch :P:cool1: