Anybody got one

KDR

Hello lads...

I've been searching the net for my first pigeon magnet..(sorry i bet this has been covered a million times..)

But i have decided i like the look of the one from A1 decoys...

Has anybody got this piece of kit, and are they happy with it...before i spend my hard earned.. ;)

Hello lads...

I've been searching the net for my first pigeon magnet..(sorry i bet this has been covered a million times..)

Has anybody got this piece of kit, and are they happy with it...before i spend my hard earned.. ;)

YES....... :lol:

TEH

Hello lads...

i bought mine from a1 decoys and its not let me down ive had a few bits off of them and all been fine

as to is it worth having one then the answer is yes

some days you will find they seem to put the birds off and other days they seem to dive in to the magnet

and try and land on it :good:

We get quite a few complaints on here about the cheaper ones not lasting very long and like most things, you only get what you pay for.

If you are only going out once a month or so, then a cheaper one will probably last OK, but if you expect it to do any real work then its worth paying the extra. :yes: