xbox live

fat_jay

Evening gents, got myself a new xbox before xmas and got a months free xbox live with it. Thought i would give modern warfare 2 a go online just to see what the online lark is all about, now i cant leave it alone!! Wheres the cheapest reliable place to get a 12month subscription from?

Cheer Jay

I tend to play late afternoon, or veryy early hours (night worker) you can send a friend request to eastlondonbiker, just make sure you put a clan tag on your name (PW) ie pigeon watch, so I know who you are...

Thats an idea........you could all put PW in the clan tags and that would let every one know your from here ha ha I use my sons now and then and cant put it down.

Regards Darren

HAHAHA, im not far behind the rubbishio level. I have an SAS clan tag, as for the headset, if you and your mates join a party (set one up or invite them) then you can hear no one else speak apart from who is in your party, completely private and crystal clear, its like talking on the phone, great fun. Ill be on later, ill add a few of you.

Im Jim the guvnor.

Happy gaming.

If some of you get really close and play a lot together, why dont one of you sign up to the family pack and you can have 4 subscriptions for £60.99p.

That's what me and some of my friends have done, it work's out as £15 each a year.. :good:

Also if you sign up before your renewal is due you may get extra months on top of the twelve, our subscriptions dont run out now till may 2012.

Add me the name is TYNTEGUY

I dont play much though and rather fifa 10 and 11, although i do play cod black ops now and again.

TERRY

Edited by RUNCEMOUNT

Hi chaps as you lot might be able to help me , I bought a xbox kinnect for Xmas now my question is

How can I connect to the live bit I have tried for free but every time I try register i put in my name

Then I put in my email then my password then the screen says the gamer tag is registered to another account

What am i doing wrong I had a xbox years ago