CZ452 17hmr thumbhole laminate

rapid rich

Lads I can assure you this will 'be out in the field' and 'not just for target work' much as I like nice looking guns you have to get out and enjoy them.You just have to look after them best you can.If you're scared of a wee scratch or dent you'd be better off without them as you'll never really enjoy them properly........well thats my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

All the best Rich.

That looks like a cracking bit of kit mate. Hopfully i'll be upgrading from my Cz though, to some thing of

a bit more quality and has a 2 stage trigger. But that CZ with the thumbhole stock looks the biz.

Hope you have fun with it mate.

DD

If you find an aftermarket two stage trigger let me know, I'm also hunting for one!

:)

Lads I can assure you this will 'be out in the field' and 'not just for target work' much as I like nice looking guns you have to get out and enjoy them.You just have to look after them best you can.If you're scared of a wee scratch or dent you'd be better off without them as you'll never really enjoy them properly........well thats my opinion anyway :rolleyes:

All the best Rich.

got one my-self :good: But i did also get a Trigger Kit from "Rimfire Magic" £12 posted canot fault it NOW

• 1 month later...

I've got the same one, it's done for plenty rabbit's and a couple of squirrels that were unlucky to be on the ground at the time. think mine has a shorter barrel looking at your pic

oh one fox shot on boxing day aswell. you will enjoy it .:good:

Mines the 20" varmint barrel.....loving it :D