New s400

falconer1975

Well i have finally got my new air arms s400 up and running and what a piece of kit it is.

I have had the Walnut s400 classic with moderator and tasco 6-24x50 Ao scope. I had it all set up by Dave at Staffordshire custom rifles and took it down to my local club on the indoor range, set a target at 25 yards and put 10 shots on the bull on a PL14 target and repeated this with four more targets, i was well impressed how consistant the rifle is. Now i just need to get some pest control permission :yes:

i bought a brasnd spanker a few months ago, the new superlite version

it is very very accurate and i get plenty of shots per fill

dont use it as much as i would like but its a great tool, a pleasure to use straight from the box

My best mate has just brought a new s400 superlight in hunter green stock in .177 and I am gob smacked how accurate his rifle really is

thats the 1 i got

realy nice gun to use

sorts out the pigeons at a decent range!

Well i have finally got my new air arms s400 up and running and what a piece of kit it is.

I have had the Walnut s400 classic with moderator and tasco 6-24x50 Ao scope. I had it all set up by Dave at Staffordshire custom rifles and took it down to my local club on the indoor range, set a target at 25 yards and put 10 shots on the bull on a PL14 target and repeated this with four more targets, i was well impressed how consistant the rifle is. Now i just need to get some pest control permission :yes:

Excellent Rifle that S400 you won`t be dissappointed with it.

I gave the both the S410 and S400 a long hard look before opting for the Brocock Concept, didn`t want a multi-shot so the Brocock is perfect.

Though have to say I really like the S400 might look for a good 2nd hand one.

All I need now is somewhere that has a pidgeon problem.