.223 ammo (cheep stuff)

Who is the bloke near Camberley that stocks most things? I had him saved on my favourites until my computer crashed.

Clarkes? Blackwater. New owners a while back I understand, not been there recently, I didn't know they stocked PRVI?

Andy Allwood? Bracknell. He caries a good selection of PRVI. :good:

The NRA (Fred) at the Range Office at Bisley carry some PRVI!

The NRA (Fred) at the Range Office at Bisley carry some PRVI!

Fred's got loads but not SP only FMJ Best prices too last time I checked because its old stock. He's also got Germam "blue Box" .223 FMJ at good prices. .223 American Eagle from Fultons also very good.

Edited by Vince Green

hello all,

i want to get some cheep .223 ammo, but my rfd wond buy in privi partisan for me coz hes says he does order from them.

so basicly i just need some brand names of .223 ammo and a rough price so i can get him to order me some in :)

thanks

Hi farmshooter

Where abouts in hants are you

Geordie

hello guys, yer clarkes in blackwater only stock federal,

im near basingstoke/reading in hampshire

and i want expanding not fmj please guys - should of stated this to begin with and nothing over 55grains

i seam to be getting on well with privi atm so may stick with them if i can find a stockest near to me :)

thanks

What do you think of 5.56 military surplus, would you use it?

Does your rifle say .223 or 5.56?

If it says .223 feed it .223, if it says 5.56 feed it that, 5.56 is a higher pressure cartridge to .223, call me a tart if you like but I only gamble on certainties, and you will have a job finding anything but FMJ in 5.56!

I may be an ugly ****** but I happen to like my head the way it is!

I've had a 12g barrel let go next to me and a pal had a .270 breach (gun) blow up, I'm not interested in the odds!

ATB!

I have heard from a very reliable source that there is no such thing as military surplus at the moment. 5.56 and 7.62 are being fired more now by the worlds armies then ever before. And so are in massive demand. The only military ammo you will be able to obtain will be military rejects and no good for much and very dodgey as some cases are known to split. Prvi seems your best bet. Dave

If you want some really cost effective .223 how about this, Wolf 55g HP, quantity 500, Price £100 TOTAL, yep that's 20p each... Unbeatable!

Still factory sealed as you can see, surplus to my requirements. If you are interested you obviously need the right paperwork, PM please!

I have take Roe (legally) with these at 229 Yards (and a few closer)! :good:

Cheers

http://www.wolfammo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=115

post-20848-0-44633800-1299095509.jpg