Come on England

Lampwick

Just wondered if any Scotch boys fancied a bit of sporting banter?

Your winning at the moment, but your going to get thrashed!

Ps did you bring the fox for luck a bit like your buddies the Frenchies Cock?

Well Shippy,I watched the game and Scotland were far from getting Thrashed as you said they would!I think Martin Johnson and Co will be relieved they won at the end!Credit to the Scots who were dead and buried by some people before the game started!I honestly think that if England play like that against Ireland then they will loose,it's as simple as that!

I still fancy Ireland to beat England next week but if England do win then IMO they deserve it cos they've been the best side in the Championship.

Well Shippy,I watched the game and Scotland were far from getting Thrashed as you said they would!I think Martin Johnson and Co will be relieved they won at the end!Credit to the Scots who were dead and buried by some people before the game started!I honestly think that if England play like that against Ireland then they will loose,it's as simple as that!

I still fancy Ireland to beat England next week but if England do win then IMO they deserve it cos they've been the best side in the Championship.

Your not far wrong. It was quite tight and they really need to lift their game.

I blame the fox!!!!

All banter aside, Wilko changes the whole team dynamic just by walking on the pitch, I think they'll still be wheeling him out in 50 years time when we play the Democratic Communist Republic of Franco-Iran! What a Player.

Totally agree bit like Lawrence Dallaglio did a few year back.

And david beckham did for footy team.

seems one man on a team can make a difference.

ALB figgy

Just wondered if any Scotch boys fancied a bit of sporting banter?

Your winning at the moment, but your going to get thrashed!

Ps did you bring the fox for luck a bit like your buddies the Frenchies Cock?

hardly a thrashing; good game narrowly won by you lot. I do object to the BBC zooming in on the elephant man, Mike Tindall every 30 seconds as though he`s a star. they should remember hes an alcoholic whos been convicted of drink driving twice- the guys a posh pillock

hardly a thrashing; good game narrowly won by you lot. I do object to the BBC zooming in on the elephant man, Mike Tindall every 30 seconds as though he`s a star. they should remember hes an alcoholic whos been convicted of drink driving twice- the guys a posh pillock

Bad loooooser ;)

Well I thought we were going to get pumped and was pleasantly surprised that the Scottish Team looked like they wanted to win for a change.

I was not at the game, although I have been in past years, and the 4 English subs, including Wilko at Twickenham, in the last quarter when our lads were done in was a masterstroke by MJ, lifting both the crowd and consequently the team.

Our boys worked hard in defence and attack, Brown was a big loss, the English try came from a forward pass and on any other day of the week Parks would have kicked the drop goal but that's the game.

All in all the team with most in the tank won, I was just pleased to see a bit more determination from the Scottish lads.