camo hide

Hi all iv been looking at this over on the flea b,iv been thinking ov buying one,how do yous rate them are thay any good,is it worth spending my few pennys on one........your thoughts would be very greatfull.

cheers HR........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370492802048&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I would say buy the net. It's bigger than a stealth net and will probably last years. I own around 15 different nets, some i use more than others. I normally use 2 stealth nets together and sometimes more to make a really good, roomy hide.

The picture isn't great of the hide in the link, but i dare say it would be worth the money and big enough for a 'box' hide.

With a large net, you have the choice to make a large and a small hide, also make a box hide!

I prefer a larger hide to have the room to make shots as so often the birds come in from all over the place, and with the extra room, you can get the gun around.

Nothing worse that being cramped when shooting, you need to be comfortable with room to swing your gun, not stuck in some camo century box just because it is the latest fad out of a packet :lol:

TEH

Thank you for the reply lads, think ill go for it, for £26 i may aswell give it a go..............

thanks again HR...............

Let us know what you think of it hendon ratter.

I might buy one myself if you think its a good buy :good: .

ATB figgy