wheel clampers

digger

met up with a mate from work to go to the cafe and parked our vans in a pub car park.came back half hour later and they had both been clamped with a release fee of £175 per motor.cash only,no credit cards etc,two goons who could barely speak.

phoned head office and they couldnt help.

from there is became farce as everyone who tried to park up we warned and the clampers got a tad upset,we even carried a motorbike out of the area when they tried to clamp it.they warned us we would be towed away if we didnt pay so we sat in our vans and took the ****.my mate realised he could reverse out of his chain and when he did they put their van in front of his to block him in then went for a coffee in the pub.when inside some so and so drove three 4 inch screws into each off side tyre with a de walt ! shocking.

yes i had to pay £175 but so will they and i see that pub needing a glazier sooner rather than later

met up with a mate from work to go to the cafe and parked our vans in a pub car park.came back half hour later and they had both been clamped with a release fee of £175 per motor.cash only,no credit cards etc,two goons who could barely speak.

phoned head office and they couldnt help.

from there is became farce as everyone who tried to park up we warned and the clampers got a tad upset,we even carried a motorbike out of the area when they tried to clamp it.they warned us we would be towed away if we didnt pay so we sat in our vans and took the ****.my mate realised he could reverse out of his chain and when he did they put their van in front of his to block him in then went for a coffee in the pub.when inside some so and so drove three 4 inch screws into each off side tyre with a de walt ! shocking.

yes i had to pay £175 but so will they and i see that pub needing a glazier sooner rather than later

Should have went in for a drink and become a Patron then call the police and tell them you have been illegally clamped as you WERE in the pub for a drink and take a breath analasis to prove so :thumbs:

LG

Did you know that you can legaly remove a clamp as long as you don't damage it and it's not a council clamp?

What you do is jack up the car at the jacking point nearest to the clamped wheel, deflate the tyre by about a third then simply slip the clamp off.

Then you let down the jack, drive to the nearest garage and pump up your tyre.

It will work on most older style clamps.

:rolleyes:

Did you know that you can legaly remove a clamp as long as you don't damage it and it's not a council clamp?

What you do is jack up the car at the jacking point nearest to the clamped wheel, deflate the tyre by about a third then simply slip the clamp off.

Then you let down the jack, drive to the nearest garage and pump up your tyre.

It will work on most older style clamps.

:rolleyes:

spot on .i did it about 4 years ago and had a 12v pump in motor :rolleyes: should of seen this muppits face it was great,and to all do gooders i wasnt illeagly parked :lol::sly:

Even though I hate traffic wardens and clampers, it's not as much as I hate the society that has bred the need for them. What have we become, eh?

A friend of mine has just had a baby boy so I decided to go 'round and say hello. Pulled up outside the florist to get some flowers and came out to find a £30 ticket! ******. £45 for 6 roses.

I would sooner change society so that we neither want or need traffic wardens and their like. All they do is levy another form of tax. Call it what you want but it's the government taking money out of your pocket. It's a form of tax.

Rant :rolleyes:

RTD