wanted cartridge bag

darren m

darren m

take a look on this website www.fmtc.co.uk/cgi-bin/web_store.cgi?page=index-shooting.html&referrer_id=GAME&cart_id=

there are a few deben cartridge bags for £30 ish

hope it helps( left heand column, choose bags and belts)

good look

wanted a cheap cartridge bag , any one got one to sell or know the cheapest place to get one , doesnt have to be fancy .

thanks

Darren .

Army/navy stores mate, gas mask bags about £3.00 will hold at least 200 shells, and the strap is adjustable, so you can wear it over your shoulder.

Or wait till you get to game fair. Will post a pic if needed :lol:

Hi Darren would this be of use to you it has seen some action. I bought two of an old boy who had retired from the shooting game for £40-00 yes its leather, make me an offer. I put the cartridges in it just for the picture. But my 2 daughters had been keeping there felt pens it previously.

Regards GG.

Darren M,

You wanted anyone elses' opinion so here is my solution for you.

( As you live near to Gods Country ..............Yorkshire........I will presume you don't want to pay much for it ??? )

Get yourself down to the charity shops in the town, near where you live.

In there, somewhere, you may find a leather handbag of exactly the same shape as Greengrass's bag ( sorry Greengrass ??? ) but it won't have the loops for cartridges. They are usually for sale for under a pound.

They are left in the natural leather so will accept a good dosing of brown or ox blood boot polish. Then seal the leather with a good dubbin/waterproofing for leather.

If you want to customise the shoulder strap, get down to the car wreckers and a used seat belt will do the job nicely.

If you want the personalised version, before you apply the polish etc. wet the front flap and with a biro or whatever that is out of ink, print your initials on in bold letters. When it dries out the impression will last forever. Then you can paint over with a small tin of gold paint.

Cheap enough ???

???

P.S. Markbivvy...have I lived up to the good Yorkshire tradition ? ???

Darren M,

You wanted anyone elses' opinion so here is my solution for you.

( As you live near to Gods Country ..............Yorkshire........I will presume you don't want to pay much for it ??? )

Get yourself down to the charity shops in the town, near where you live.

In there, somewhere, you may find a leather handbag of exactly the same shape as Greengrass's bag ( sorry Greengrass ??? ) but it won't have the loops for cartridges. They are usually for sale for under a pound.

They are left in the natural leather so will accept a good dosing of brown or ox blood boot polish. Then seal the leather with a good dubbin/waterproofing for leather.

If you want to customise the shoulder strap, get down to the car wreckers and a used seat belt will do the job nicely.

If you want the personalised version, before you apply the polish etc. wet the front flap and with a biro or whatever that is out of ink, print your initials on in bold letters. When it dries out the impression will last forever. Then you can paint over with a small tin of gold paint.

Cheap enough ???

???

P.S. Markbivvy...have I lived up to the good Yorkshire tradition ? ???

top man.sniper

i take my hat off to you. ???