French Translation for Clay Pigeon Shooting

Vinny v

My son ( Jamlad ) has been assigned some French homework at school to write in French about his favorite hobby or sport.

His passion is clay pigeon shooting but we are struggling to find the translation into French.

Can anyone help with the translation for CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING from French into English ??

V

My son ( Jamlad ) has been assigned some French homework at school to write in French about his favorite hobby or sport.

His passion is clay pigeon shooting but we are struggling to find the translation into French.

Can anyone help with the translation for CLAY PIGEON SHOOTING from French into English ??

V

Think it's this mate but I am a wee bit rusty :lol:

le chasse pigeon d'argile

Edited by mushroom

I like this version

On October 25th, 6,000 English beat 30,000 French at Agincourt, largely because of the French were over confident and so made mistakes. The English also fought very well, especially their longbowmen, and they were lucky with the wet weather. The tired English army got to Calais and then home, but the French had lost as many as 10,000 men. More importantly, half the French barons had been killed or captured, so the French army and government were weak for years to come. :lol::good::P:D

TEH

V

That would be "Clay Pigeon Shooting"

Simples

Edited by ChrisAsh