PPU .223 55g softpoint ammo

as the title says really. im in hants "gosport" and trying to get some ppu ammo in .223 55g softpoint. ive had a ring round all of my locals and no one has any, the only place that did isnt reordering just yet. anyone know of some within reasonable distance.

cheers, steve.

i tried that... didn't get the response i was looking for. they told me to go and speak to "mr x" at my local shop as he orders from them quite a lot. he then went on to say that he was surprised "mr x" hadn't jumped at the chance of getting me some in and earning himself another shilling, being a southern penny pinching B*S**RD and all.

ive never had any sort of response like this from a supplier in the past?, not sure what sort of rapport this chap had with "mr x". guess ill find out next time im in the shop.

<_< steve.

to get mine i go down to southen counties shooting ground to there gun shop. its near dorchester so i go clay shooting for the day then get some rifle ammo :) just ring them up and they will make sure they have them in stock for you. i find its cheeper with petrol, to buy them there 2 hours drive each way, than buy other brand round here, and i get a days shooting :)

hope this helps

FS

I understand Portsmouth Gun centre does stock it occasionally. but due to transport costs i think he waits till he's pretty much sold all calibres and then buys a big pallet from Kranks.

Last time i went in there, they didn't have any. But they do get it.

Ended up getting mine direct from Henry Kranks, i have friends who live up there, a 30 minute round trip on a visit to see them and job done.....doesn't help you though! (unless you want 80+ rounds of 6.5x55 as well....it doesn't suit my rifle and so therefore surplus to requirements).

Good luck in your quest. WOuld like ot find somewhere closer

as the title says really. im in hants "gosport" and trying to get some ppu ammo in .223 55g softpoint. ive had a ring round all of my locals and no one has any, the only place that did isnt reordering just yet. anyone know of some within reasonable distance.

cheers, steve.

Hi Steve

Try Phil Stokes at westbury fieldsports westbury wiltshire he has some in at the moment

Geordie