my second topic closed?

mr_jack

Well said a respected member of the sight should sell his gun and buy a water pistol, or greatly exaggerated the accuracy of a ratcatcher getting a fluke and then proclaiming to be the worlds best marksman?

That enough? :thumbs:

Here here same as what Milo said

Buzz :)

I think theres a lot of respect here :thumbs: I can feel it by the way people post that its genuine, and generaly everyone helps eachother. Every now and then theres a hick-up.. thats nature.

If theres a problem, sort it via PM with the person/persons. Eveyone gets a chance to make up for a mistake... :)

word to the wise delete this thread if at all possible, go off have a coffee have a cig if you smoke, and do this every time you see a post you dont like, its what i do. Then when i get back to the comp normaly there is a post i like and dont mind replying to.

sometimes its better to retreat and regroup than be defeated.

This is a forum like any other where you will find peoples views are not always the same as your own, but thats what forums ae all about finding out about other people and thier views, not about forcing your views on others and expecting them to accept them.

ROB :thumbs:

if you dont believe what i have wrote in my post/topics why reply? why try to tell me am wrong? you didnt do that you didnt do this? you dont know me, so how can you pass judgement?

to my enemys :)

no offence tho :thumbs:

ok rob, thats a fair point, and i agree, i couldnt delete, so i edited it instead...

great advice..

Edited by mr_jack

Mr jack,

No one is your enemy here, we just seek to be respectful of eachother. If you have a qeustion, everyone will help out. If you have an answer to somone elses, they will be gratefull, but every post you make should not be trying pushing for the top of the forum. Eveyone here is equal..

Sent you a PM last night, so I hope that helps to explain.

Now, lets get back to the quality posting, and laughs that are had here :thumbs: