Charity Shoot Squad Requests

Teal

I don't mind who I'm squadded with as I'm sure it won't affect my (poor) performance :oops: Anyway The North can relax now El Magnifico :big_boss: has joined the fray :thumbs: :lol: I think the only one's from last years squad shooting this time are Stealth Stalker and Nickbeardo but I might be wrong :hmm:

I'm not too fussed as long as I don't have to shoot with any cat owners, muslims, gays, coppers or anyone who shoots Canada's out of season. Oh, and DEFINATELY nobody using steel shot. :good:

I wouldn't mind going round with 'El Magnifico' and sharing a few Werthers :oops:

I'm not too fussed as long as I don't have to shoot with any cat owners, muslims, gays, coppers or anyone who shoots Canada's out of season. Oh, and DEFINATELY nobody using steel shot. :good:

:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

I wouldn't mind going round with 'El Magnifico' and sharing a few Werthers :oops:

Yes, I think you deserve to be stuck with me, seeing as it was you that talked me into it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Some bad ****ers......... :lol:

That should make us look better.....good plan :good:

We could ask Teal? If he likes us he could make us mods :o :lol:

EDIT: Scrap that idea. He won't like us, and we'll end up getting banned :sly:

Edited by poontang

Ah well that's me out on two counts

Whoever, whatever, whenever

:good:

Well that's two of us in the squad.

Who else shall we have? :hmm:

If I give you a big tub of werther's originals, some bread for the ducks, febreze and his favourite tartan travel blanky will you keep him for the week ? :good: