Reg Sport trap at Wors;ey Manchester Clay Club

PSMITH1963

Hi

With it being half term Seb and myself went along to Manchester Clay Club for our first go at Sport trap.

Had a quick run round some stands of sporting and then met up with NickT and then off to the two sport trap layouts.

Having never been there before we found it well maintained and the sport trap lay outs testing and very different, regards to target presentation on the sport trap and sporting layouts enjoyable shame I couldnt do them more justice,

All who we came across were extermely friendly and helpful. and thanks to NickT for taking the time to show us round

Our squad of Timps and a couple of guys sorry didnt pick your names up but Nick did say they come on PW shot well with timps starring with an excellent score and was leading when we left.

So Thank for making us welcome

Phil & Seb

Edited by PSMITH1963

No doubt I'll do it seen as it's 'local-ish'.

Hey Azzuri if you do come over I can finally get your big prize to you and you can book that holiday to Barbados. :lol:

:lol: If you'd banked it we may have had enough interest for B arbados.I bet you never thought about that,being a Joiner ;):lol::lol:

I'll see you there mate :good:

Hi B (Beretta,not ex magnifico :o ) Thought it was your shout for the sarnies ? ;):lol::lol:

Azzurri.

:lol: If you'd banked it we may have had enough interest for B arbados.I bet you never thought about that,being a Joiner ;):lol::lol:

I'll see you there mate :good:

Hi B (Beretta,not ex magnifico :o ) Thought it was your shout for the sarnies ? ;):lol::lol:

Azzurri.

I try to avoid banks, it's better off under the mattress these days. :lol:

No taxmen on here is there. :yp: