Labrador Puppies

grouse2008

Torngate evevelyn has whelped to my choc lab which I fostered and do not have papers for, the dam is registered and has many ftchs in her pedigree, working both beating and picking up and both have wonderful temperaments, I shall work the choc this season even though he came totally untrained.

1 black dog, 3 yellow dogs, 2 yellow bitches

priced very reasonably to ensure valued in good working homes but will be great pets too. looking for £100 as not registered will be flead and wormed vaccination by purchasers vet as I have found they all use different vaccination products!

I live on a farm nr malmesbury wiltshire, just 10 miles from junct 17 m4 chippenham, post code sn16 9ex

contact by pm

post-15486-0-83609800-1307884781.jpg

Edited by grouse2008

Torngate evevelyn has whelped to my choc lab which I fostered and do not have papers for, the dam is registered and has many ftchs in her pedigree, working both beating and picking up and both have wonderful temperaments, I shall work the choc this season even though he came totally untrained.

1 black dog, 3 yellow dogs, 2 yellow bitches

priced very reasonably to ensure valued in good working homes but will be great pets too.

contact by pm

and another!!

post-15486-0-78621100-1307884931.jpg