Top day with the rod.

sako751sg

Cracking photos mate! Pictures and write ups like this are going to many many of us very envious!

What is this about sunburn though? With the wet weather we have had recently in Lancashire I think you're winding us up! Down our way even the rabbits have started developing webbed feet! :good:

Cheers all for comments,appreciated.

Looks a nice bit of water fella.

Cant beet catching them on the fly.

Cracking bit of water and had broonies up to 6 3/4lb and can be outstanding with the dry fly.

Good photos mate :good: looks like you have the full package up there mate :good: BB

Very lucky indeed BB.Wee bit of paradise indeed.

Cracking photos mate! Pictures and write ups like this are going to many many of us very envious!

What is this about sunburn though? With the wet weather we have had recently in Lancashire I think you're winding us up! Down our way even the rabbits have started developing webbed feet! :good:

Cheers Frenchie.We have had our first water last week for since probably March.The last two summers have been a washoot but no complaining this year and everything is weeks ahead of usual.

crackin pics. is that the Zorro cast you are doing :hmm::lol::lol:

More like a figure 8,or is that my retrieve.Either way,its patent pending,lol. :good: