HAPPY EASTER TO ALL.

Frank

I asked the wife for a big bag of mini eggs instead she couldn't get me one so she bought me 2 medium sized bags ;)

She wanted now 63 so that's what she got and my eldest girl has had loads of chocolate the other one is only 10weeks so a bit young for chocolate.

Ben

Frank,

Are you suggesting that we need Easter and Xmas to have fun?  I said 'stuff' because the site won't let me swear!  You can't even say S****horpe.

Easter and Christmas are just excuses for Multi Million pound companies to make a fortune by dangling the preverbial carrots in kids faces till they ask their mums and dads for what they want ???

Easter USED to be about painting eggs and rolling them down hills in races. Spending time with the family and Celebrating Christs ressurection. I remember that as a kid we used to spend HOURS painting eggs and having races eating hot cross buns etc.

Now so much is placed on buying Chocolate eggs n stuff

Christmas was about the Birth of Christ and the gifts the 3 wise men brough to the Manger

What wise man would pay £1000s each year for christmas gifts ;)

Oh and accoring to the documents and scripts etc he WASN'T born in december anyway ???

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

Hi,

I had half a kinder egg easter egg (the toy was complete and utter **** this year) for breakfast and felt sick. I then went shooting and survived on 3 easter biscuits and a can of coke until this evening when I went to my Gran's for tea and ate 10 roast potatoes, 2 portions of roast beef, 3 sausages, lots of peas! and yorkshire puddings. I am now finishing my kinder egg before I move onto my Green and Blacks easter egg. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM dark chocolate. ;)

FM ???

P.S I'm starting to feel sick and this year Lord Geordie, was the first year we didn't go egg rolling because we had to go somewhere for tea.

Frank,

Are you suggesting that we need Easter and Xmas to have fun? I said 'stuff' because the site won't let me swear! You can't even say S****horpe.

Not at all invector :( , as i get far more fun shooting. ;)

xmas, easter ect, are just excuses for me to relax, take a few days off, eat lovely food, DRINK ??? ??? ,, ect, ect :D:lol:

Too much **** going on in this world and we are here for a good time, not a long time. :lol:

Guest john5
As a committed, card carrying atheist, yes it is! Just another example of Christians commandeering a Pagan festival and calling it their own. Stuff Xmas as well!

ha mossiach ben davi , ha mossiach ben yosef,...... messianic ?........ or just pagen yourself?