Jack Pyke flying pigeon decoy set

ttab

av just bought 1 and it is rubbish from direct shooting supplies (jack pyke),i hav tried it ev way poss and it just tips on its side and neva really goes with the wind..av emailed shop&rung but they wont reply.. :angry: stear clear ov jack pyke ..try hawkeye off here his do the biz..send him a pm :yes:

you cant beat a decoy in drag ie get some wings in decent condition lob em of at the breast use carpet glue to attach to your deeks also would be a idea to use dark grey paint floor pait or airfix on those kinda lines make sure its matt to stop any relection also you can dop the beaks ect the problem is the decoys today are painted up lovely but wont attract anything unless they look real life and in my opinion if you are serious about a good days shooting decoys need modification to bring big numbers in .......... :hmm:

took jack pyke pile ov .... floater with me 2day swore a wudnt use it again..and the result was even worse tipping on its side and coming out ov cradle all time tried ev thing but total .... :yes: bort from direct shoot supplies,neva again buy off them :sly: anyway a took it in and ended up shooting 52 :D