Nibbles and shotgunspud

yds

I don't understand some people. They'll happily put a bullet in a fox, but object to putting a collar on one!?

I do however have two objections of my own:

1: Pink should never be worn by gingers!

2: Spud.... you gave it a cuddle and sent it home to it's mum!?

I don't understand some people. They'll happily put a bullet in a fox, but object to putting a collar on one!?

I do however have two objections of my own:

1: Pink should never be worn by gingers!

2: Spud.... you gave it a cuddle and sent it home to it's mum!?

Dont you start!! i have just had a weekend with one bonehead taking the p##s out of me.... :lol: :lol:

When Alex and Rolf adopt another one next year he will know not to bring it up to yorkshire.

SGS your signature should read robbo lover of killing foxes. Not implying I am a softy from down south like you mate. :good:

Edited by yds

Well what can I say I post a cute photo of a fox and everyone is up in arms then a bloody photo of a dead fox and it will be removed??

I will have to manacure the foxes now before a photo is taken then maybe it will please the critics??

Could that have been nibbles walking out of the stackyard with a large white duck this morning??

Did the collar have the local RSPCA number on it so you could return it if it got lost ;)

EE cubs grow into adult foxes you get them when you can, I had one on a fox drive last year that I almost thought about but it was about 8" long the smallest I've seen out. Didn't need much lead thats for sure :oops:

After reading a few posts on this page, It's a shame we don't have the respect we use to for our quarry. Maybe it would have been a better idea to personal message this to the intended person? I've got no qualms against posting the photo of the fox- the collar on the other hand is, in my book, a little unnecessary. It doesn't bother me but will the antis.

This forum will bother the antis.

dead animals and folks who enjoy their sport.

At least mine is work. :hmm:

people on here need to open their minds.I recently did a bbc tv programe and dealt head on with antis, given all the facts about deer management they still thought it better the deer managed themselves and starved to death. They also argued all farmers should fence them out.

So where would they live??, roadside verges??

You cannot alter narrow minded ness like this, they dislike animals dying wearing a collar after death does not alter a single thing to them. :/

Edited by yds

YDS,

Why bother mate save you words!! :no: its the same thing time and time again!! some armchair hunter jumping in saying what about the antis what about the antis,,, who gives a s~~t about the antis? :P this is a hunting forum and a good one at that! If you dont like it dont post back!!

Hunters :hmm: on here saying this is what the antis wont!! thing is; it's not the antis saying anything it's hunters jumping in for them? why do they need to say anything when we are doing it for them.

SGS