ELLO! :D from blackpool, Lancashire

DIRTYHARRY

Well, just a quick hello from me! just had my shotgun certificate approved and the thumbs up given on my cabinet. I've got a friend who wants to get rid of a Fabarm O/U 12g, so he's going to give me that for my first shotgun.

Will be mainly shooting clays for now, but off to do countryside management and game keeping at Myerscough college!

Thought i'd join up here to share information and hopefully make some new friends and shooting pals!

I've shot airgun for years, since i was about 10, i'm 19 now. Shot rimfire/centrefire rifles and shotguns, but only now have applied for my shotgun cert. Will go for a rifle when i need/get the land and permission to shoot!

So yeah... My names Harry if you haven't guessed!

HELLO EVERYONE! :D

brilliant! nice to meet people that are willing to come out and shoot with me.

SGC should be here in the next week or so... Still looking for a shotgun to be fair,

not really having much luck with the budget i have. I have a HW97k Weirauch that's virtually brand new, that i'm contemplating selling to fund money for a decent shotgun.

Anyone with any decent/well priced o/u's for sale, let me know :)