cheap guns

martindd

Hi have you had a look in mansfield gun centre , loads of bargains , at my last visit there were 2 single trigger 12g for 165 and 175 , or try wabbitbosher on here superb retailer who trys his gear before sale , good luck m8

i only live a few hundred yard from there but every time i go in there never seems anything cheap i will take a look this week

cheers

how about a Baikal?? You will get a single trigger o/u for around £200 - £250. At that money its ok for rough but thanks to the single trigger it wil be ok for clays as well. If you do a search on here you will find a lot of people giving then good reports. I have a double trigger o/u that I paid £150 for in a local gun shop to use as a rough gun and I love it.

You can never go wrong with a Baikal IMHO. If I had to be stranded on a desert island for ten years the gun I would take would be a Baikal.

i only live a few hundred yard from there but every time i go in there never seems anything cheap i will take a look this week

cheers

If you live that close have you tried giving him your number and ask him to ring you when he has some thing that you might be intrested in.

There are lots of guns around within your budget i picked a lanber sport multi choke needed a bit of TLC but its a cracker now £150.

Keep looking mate you will find one.

Hiya,

I've got a very old Baikal O/U that cost me £160 quid a year ago when I got my shotty licence. on Saturday I had my best day on the clays with a score of 120 out of a possible 150 which put me 4th out of the 7 that were shooting all with guns worth in excess of £700.

Like everything you cant buy success, no matter how many thousands you spend on guns you have to work hard and practise to earn it. :good:

Hi all

I don’t get much chance to shoot and indeed have done none at all for 4 yrs when I sold a Beretta I had.

However I want to shoot again and always have (really interested in rough shooting) but May likely do more clays.

At the minute ive got a Brazilian :lol: single barrel 8 bore my sons had lessons with.

no to cut a long story short i have never been so short of cash so im looking for something really cheap, i have got a couple of feelers for some permission(long shots)and my sons (14) desperate to come.

Basically what I want to know is what the cheapest gun you would consider using?

Cheers Martin

how short is short of money? ive paid £4.50 for a gun before now and that lasted me 5 years untill i ran it over :oops: look for sporting gun sales and get to one, some very very cheap guns