CZ 452 trigger kit

foxbasher

The one on Ebay is a Yo-dave kit i have one on my CZ452 17 Hmr and it has made the trigger nice and crisp with no creep easy to fit you just need a set of fishing scales to test trigger pull and i would recommend giving the butt a good bang to check it doesn't go off if you drop it.

Well worth the Money

Edited by sixhills 69

Hi All,

Out of interest has anyone fitted one of the YoDaves (or any other) into a 455 ?

If yes, then how much of an improvement was it, and was it as easy to fit as a 452 kit ?

Many thnks for any replies :good:

I don't think so, the trigger is different I understand!

But I'm not 100%.

Hi All,

Out of interest has anyone fitted one of the YoDaves (or any other) into a 455 ?

If yes, then how much of an improvement was it, and was it as easy to fit as a 452 kit ?

The 455 trigger is adjustable, I just refined mine a couple of nights ago. just need to adjust the square block which is at the rear of the trigger and the top of the spring rod.:good:

The 455 trigger is adjustable, I just refined mine a couple of nights ago. just need to adjust the square block which is at the rear of the trigger and the top of the spring rod.:good:

Nice one Blunderbust - dopey me forgot about that :blush:

Has it made much difference to the pull weight on yours ?

My 455 is pretty good (out of the box) compared to standard 452, but I thought for £12 (if it fitted) it had to be worth a go.

I will have a play adjusting it if you reckon it's worth the time and effort.

Many thanks :good:

Hi All,

I fitted the left over spring off my yo dave kit 452 17hmr kit to my new 455 hmr and it has lightened the trigger alot as it was a very heavy pull from factory. Its now nice and light and was also very easy to do, easier than the 452 as the rear pin knocked out in a matter of seconds. :good:

I fitted the left over spring off my yo dave kit 452 17hmr kit to my new 455 hmr and it has lightened the trigger alot as it was a very heavy pull from factory. Its now nice and light and was also very easy to do, easier than the 452 as the rear pin knocked out in a matter of seconds. :good:

Cheers Luckyshot - good info :good: