Rugby World Cup 2011

The Essex Hunter

Glad you reminded me mate, I'm off to turn the telly on. If England can keep hold of their discipline (Which, let's face it is usually their week point) they have a good chance of winning, especially after the way that France have been playing recently!

Let's hope so!

Same old England.Shocking discipline costing pens but unlike them they are dropping off the first tackle too often and the Frenchies have found a game at last.England will have to regroup and tighten up or they wont get back into this game.Tualagi could be the key as at least hes breaking the game line most times but lacks support going with him.

Come on England. bad Luck Ireland

Not bad luck fella,the best team won on merit. :good:

Edited by sako751sg

Half time score................ England 0 - France 16.................. it says it all!

France are playing a game that is uncomparable to the one they played against Tonga and unfortunately England are making far too many mistakes and handling errors (As per usual) - The likes of which you would only expect to see from a school boy side.

If England can't tighten up their game and get some discipline they are unfortunately going to get well and trully hammered today!

Not that im bothered,but for the good of english rugby he should have been punted long ago.Top player,but since he took the reign the rugby England has played has been dire.Why Wilkonson still gets a game is beyond me,and Flood at stand off creates more for those around him.Some of Johnsons changes during and after games is baffling and hasnt been able to make his players adhere to any new law changes mostly i think due to his moaning about the refs early on.

I disagree...alot of the players are still young in the early 20's and have loads to learn about playing on the big stages and games..and that only comes with experiance :good:

Age means nothing if they are learning nothing.Flood made his international debut in 2006,brings plenty to the table and creates for those around him and yet he rarely gets the shirt for his own.Tualagi,Ashton and Foden are talanted,but they are not utilised on the big stage.Ben Foden could be one of the best attacking fullbacks in world rugby,but is way underused.Ashton is a top runner and takes some great lines but isnt used enough.He got everything his own way in the 6 nations but when things are tightish he hardly sees the ball never mind uses it.Martin Johnson has been in charge since 2008,and if you think that there has been progress im pretty shocked.

Age means nothing if they are learning nothing.Flood made his international debut in 2006,brings plenty to the table and creates for those around him and yet he rarely gets the shirt for his own.Tualagi,Ashton and Foden are talanted,but they are not utilised on the big stage.Ben Foden could be one of the best attacking fullbacks in world rugby,but is way underused.Ashton is a top runner and takes some great lines but isnt used enough.He got everything his own way in the 6 nations but when things are tightish he hardly sees the ball never mind uses it.Martin Johnson has been in charge since 2008,and if you think that there has been progress im pretty shocked.

for most of the players in todays squad it was the first time playing on a big stage and they did not have any leadership on the pitch...

Personally would like to see Flood instead of Wilko for a start

Bringing the lump of simon shaw on in the last 20 mins is pointless..needed him to at least start

they just did not have any direction

for most of the players in todays squad it was the first time playing on a big stage and they did not have any leadership on the pitch...

Personally would like to see Flood instead of Wilko for a start

Bringing the lump of simon shaw on in the last 20 mins is pointless..needed him to at least startthey just did not have any direction

To play Wilko from the start who creates little now,but leave a stalwart like Shawsy on the bench are decisions that baffles me when i see his selection sometimes.

Dont get me wrong,im not slating England,well,i am really,but with their player base they are woeful,and i put the blame at Jonno.He was a Lions legend who led from the front,but as a coach hes a rabbit in the headlights.