heres one to boggle the mind1

rubythedog

Thats been on here before, but just get some old mirrors and make your own. :good:

I don't know what happens when the sun shines. :hmm:

The mirrors are angled towards the floor. The sun shouldn't affect them to a noticeable degree. I like the idea...also to a degree. One more degree and I'll roll my trouser leg up and sacrifice a virgin goat

if any 1 is intrested in buying one of these special edition hunting blinds then please feel free to pm me! iv just finished makeing some and i might add that iv added a few cool must have features. unseen until now my new hide apptly named (va va voom) now comes with realtree neoprean pockets that will hold a full size comb and brush! or one full tub of gell, in addition to this there is also a super cool 12 volt conection for either a vanity lamp or hair dryer (the choice is yours) with the va va voom hide there will be no more embarasing wind swept hair moments next time armed response gives you a vist, so dont delay look cool shooting today!

sales hotline 999

10% discount for p/m members

if any 1 is intrested in buying one of these special edition hunting blinds then please feel free to pm me! iv just finished makeing some and i might add that iv added a few cool must have features. unseen until now my new hide apptly named (va va voom) now comes with realtree neoprean pockets that will hold a full size comb and brush! or one full tub of gell, in addition to this there is also a super cool 12 volt conection for either a vanity lamp or hair dryer (the choice is yours) with the va va voom hide there will be no more embarasing wind swept hair moments next time armed response gives you a vist, so dont delay look cool shooting today!

sales hotline 999

10% discount for p/m members

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hey Billy how you doing? There a whole raft of vids on Youtube. One of the guys uses the mirror tinting film you use to bling your motors windows up with. A lot lighter than carrying around half a dozen full length bathroom mirrors!! :lol:

I'll have a look. I did think that there must be an easier way to do this than trying to lug a load of mirrors around the place :rolleyes:

Trouble is he hasn't angled his down, with the result that it reflects, whereas the first one (Commercial version) is angled to the ground and doesn't reflect the sun to any degree! Or should I say he hasn't angled it as much !!!!!

Edited by Redditch