MW3

fat_jay

Cant help thinking its all a bit samey as MW2. On the PS3 as DIBS1. :good:

It was always going to be. The developers made no bones about it - this was going to be a gloss job on the previous version. They've actually taken the best bits of MW2 and Black Ops and created something better than MW2, which is good in my view. Black Ops was a multiplayer failure. MW3 will be a big success and a genuine improvement on the multiplayer Call of Duty experience.

Elite is still struggling at the moment. Don't tarnish your experience and wait a few weeks for it to all settle down. You don't need to pay for the service unless you want all the downloadable content like new maps.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was always going to be. The developers made no bones about it - this was going to be a gloss job on the previous version. They've actually taken the best bits of MW2 and Black Ops and created something better than MW2, which is good in my view. Black Ops was a multiplayer failure. MW3 will be a big success and a genuine improvement on the multiplayer Call of Duty experience.

Elite is still struggling at the moment. Don't tarnish your experience and wait a few weeks for it to all settle down. You don't need to pay for the service unless you want all the downloadable content like new maps.

I sold Black Ops a few weeks after it first came out, then a few weeks ago I bought it again.

The wager matches are the absolute nuts, gun game and sticks and stones are superb multiplayer games!

PWF? plastic window federation? Pakistan workers federation? pacific whale foundation? permanent wood foundation? :) cant be bothered with MW anymore buy the game, complete it in a day or so, play multiplayer for 5 mins until someone who needs to get a life gets the killstreaks to sit in a heli shooting you constantly, then after a bit buy some DLC that costs as much as a game itself so you can continue to play the game you already bought then buy some more DLC etc etc :)Im looking forward to skyrim more :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...