Immobiliser by-pass

C00KIE

Any one out there in PW land have any links or diagrams to by-pass my immobiliser.

It`s on a Vauxhall Monterey ( Trooper rebadged )3.2 V6 Petrol.

I have a link for said bypass, which is a Bosch unit, as used in alot of fords and i am reliably informed also used in the Troopers and Montereys, only trouble is mine is not the same model, so all the pins are in different places, with no form of identification.

I've had it out and re-soldered the dodgy joints, as this is the cause of the problems, bad solder that breaks down, but ideally i would like to get rid of the fob completely, which was my initial plan. But it seems to have cured the problems i`ve been encountering with the immobilser so far, time will tell.

Any help gratefully received.

Cookie

Definately the immobiliser mate, known fault and i have proved the solder is breaking up when i took it apart and had to replace it in places.

It cuts out the fuel pump and won't run, but as i run on lpg,it will run but it cuts the autobox selection out also, just runs like it is in top all the time, have to use the box like a manual.

Like i said, i've re-soldered the dodgy circuit board solder and only time will tell, but would like to replace the fob with nothing, hence the by-pass.

I've got the same motor - We had the immobiliser removed professionally - They guy spent a whole day on the job and eventually had to call a friend of a friend of a friend (etc) to find a guy who worked on the motors transferring them from Troopers to Montereys. Trust me, it's a lot of fuss and bother.

Defeatists, the lot of ya` !!!!!!!!

Trust me guys it's not a big job in the slightest, i had numerous motors done professionally and very very reasonably.

I can do mine, no worries, with the right sequence of wiring. Had it out and in bits on the bench soldering it up in less than half and hour. Shop around.

i had a vauxhall frontera not sure its the same but had simillar problem the way i bypassed it was to locate fuel pump relay and replace the positive feed with a ignition feed live cured mine :good:

Possibly but this immobiliser has 3 circuits so not 100% sure if it will cure it doing it this way.

You will find all the help you need here:

http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/index.php?sid=981afbbda8473dbccaa78647b1612185

"Markymoan" is a mod on there and runs a V6 petrol with the immobiliser issues sorted :good:

Already a member mate and have spoke to Mark recently.