Which pcp?

Robbie uk

Thinking of getting a new Air weapon, looked at lots but like the Air Arms S410 Carbine .22 or the BAS R10 .22 which do you guys think is best, using it on small vermin, rabbits, pigeon etc. And which scope ?? Cheers.

ive recently seen both rifles up for sale on various airgun forums, so theres definitely deals out there and a chance to grab yourself one before christmas...

ive personally owned an s410k (.177) which was indeed was as accurate as they say they are... if you do go for an s410 one good point to note is theres more than enough available modifications out there for you to tinker around with it until you hearts content...

i cant say anything about the r10 as i have no experience with them.

what i like about the s410

- cheap and accurate

- lots of modifications and easy to work on

- reliable in general "and especially a reliable magazine feed"

hope that helps a little

andy.

I recently got a R10 mk2, an amazing rifle, very accurate, shot count is excellent with very good balance. Previous rifle was a HW80 fully venom tuned, which is a brilliant gun and has been responsible for a lot of rabbits, but I prefer the R10, and use it far more.

I tried out the S410, but much preferred the R10. If you can afford it, you will not be disappointed.