What Gun

ROY

Just had my FAO interview all went well and i should be getting the ticket through by the end of Feb :thumbs: . Now What gun should i get??? :shoot: :shoot: Want a nice allrounder £500-£1000 to spend any ideas??? ??? ???

I will mainly be clay shooting at first but will take part in the odd organised game shoot and hopefully get some permission for pigeon / rabbits on one or two local farms. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good nes a multi choke OU that fits is the best bet for a mix of Claus game and rough shooting. Berretta Browning Miroku are good and hold value well plenty about in your price range between now and feb get as many lessons and try as many guns as you can

Good nes a multi choke OU that fits is the best bet for a mix of Claus game and rough shooting. Berretta Browning Miroku are good and hold value well plenty about in your price range between now and feb get as many lessons and try as many guns as you can

Is that Santa Claus shooting? :P

Just had my FAO interview all went well and i should be getting the ticket through by the end of Feb :thumbs: . Now What gun should i get??? :shoot: :shoot: Want a nice allrounder £500-£1000 to spend any ideas??? ??? ???

I will mainly be clay shooting at first but will take part in the odd organised game shoot and hopefully get some permission for pigeon / rabbits on one or two local farms. :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

wot ever you get mate make sure it fits :good:

i love my Browning 525 but as trowel says make sure the gun fits

I Love my 525 too (as ME says "they is for homos innit" or people with taste :D ) but will higher end of your budget Miroku is one of the best VFM but the dimensions dont suit everyone, most people will get a resoanble fit with Browning or Miroku or Beretta but you would have to be a freak for them all to fit off the peg!

See a good coach! Must be CPSA accredited, not one of those freelance rascals ;-)Youl be in AAA in no time. Oh and make sure it fits, never forget that!

Ps, Gunfit

Gunfit is the most important as all have said, :yes: it does not matter how much you spend if it is the wrong gun for you :no: , never buy a gun on your own, take some along who knows what they are talking about :yes: .

And BASC coaches are good as well :good::good::lol::lol:

I started with a Browning and ended up with a Beretta as they are just better....... Blaser's are what you wear at school <_<

We pronounce it BLAAHHSER down here!

Brownings are for cornholers. They have that horrible raised rib and shiney orange wood.