hallo evrybody from Greece

stavrosz

Hallo every body from Greece. I am sorry my English is no good. I am very happy because i find you. You are very lucky for this kind of hunt, because in Greece we can't hunting with decoys, callers etc. only with the gun. we can't shooting many pigeons

Welcome to P W .

Καλως ηρθες , νομιζω οτι αξιζει τον κοπο αυτο το site,πολλα θα μαθεις για τον τροπο που κυνηγουν στην Αγγλια,χρησιμες πληροφοριες για οπλα,σκυλια κτλ.

Το καλυτερο απο ολα ομως, ειναι το Αγγλικο χουμορ.!!

Αντωνης.

Welcome to P W .

Καλως ηρθες , νομιζω οτι αξιζει τον κοπο αυτο το site,πολλα θα μαθεις για τον τροπο που κυνηγουν στην Αγγλια,χρησιμες πληροφοριες για οπλα,σκυλια κτλ.

Το καλυτερο απο ολα ομως, ειναι το Αγγλικο χουμορ.!!

Αντωνης.

Αντωνη, απο οτι εχω δει μεχρι στιγμης, this site is fantastic and they guys has really great humor!!! :drinks::):friends:

Welcome!

Spent a week in Zante a few weeks ago talking to the local hunters who were stuck on the island due to the ferry strike.

Never seen so many empty cases laying around in the mountains as there were on Zante but I only ever saw what I think was a snipe or a woodcock high in the hills one afternoon. Saw plent of target practice going on however ( most road signs) Naughty, naughty!

Love those dog boxes everyone has monted on the back of thier Jimnys!

:lol:

You haven't got any Greek friends..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky devil. most of the Bakers in North London are Greek and most of them I would call friends. Especially the Bakers in Greek Green Lanes area. :hmm::lol:

By the way I am up and running as of about 2 hours ago, just a couple of tiny bits to change over.

Terry

Edited by bakerboy